FRANK VIRNIG, MBA
Arroyo Grande, CA • ------------ • ------------
Budgeting / Strategy / Vendor Management / Relationship Management
Versatile, diligent, web-savvy and professional. Respected team leader who is an excellent communicator, listens and understands clients’ needs, meets deadlines, and is a collaborator with stakeholders at all levels. Self-driven client relations professional, sells value and metrics. Resourceful, ethical and approachable.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Online Marketing
• B2B and B2C sales
• Sporting Goods Industry
• New product launches
• Effective Presentations and proposals
• SEO, SEM, Analytics
• Wine Industry
• Business Intelligence
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – University of La Verne, San Luis Obispo, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication – California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
• Researched and prospected new client opportunities using industry intelligence, product demonstrations, testimonials and referrals increase sales in the target category by 46%.
• Worked closely with marketing and presales departments to improve quality of leads, increasing viable sales funnel prospects by 16%.
• Nurtured relationship and established new Latin American sales channel with strategic partner and created best practices internally and externally to streamline product launches resulting in 28% increase in revenue.
• Leveraged value adds to negotiate higher revenue commitments from largest client, resulting in 6% increased commitment.
• Typical points of contact: Project managers, VP’s of marketing, marketing teams and small business owners.
• Worked with Fortune 500 clients to report on and analyze campaign performance, adjusting strategy based on performance and customer short and long-term goals.
• Managed a $4M book of business.
• Worked closely with sales and engineering team and multi-brand media client to launch retargeting platform across all the client’s products.
• Centralized client advertising management and adjusted keyword and geo strategies to increase the quantity and quality of job applicants and increasing client’s spending with us by 11%.
• Partnered with Customer Success and Engineering teams to shorten delivery schedules to clients resulting in increased contract renewal commitments.
• Streamlined ordering and quality control procedures across key clients resulting in an average budget commitment increase of 10 % and reduced touch up costs of 8% for the company.
• Lead new product launches, gaining incremental spend increases with existing clients resulting in 20% increase in sales and wider product adoption.
• Built trust with clients using industry knowledge and market intelligence to tailor campaign budget and strategy resulting in strong client retention and account growth.
• Researched and established vendor relationships and negotiated terms and contracts to establish product catalog for eCommerce store.
• Closely monitored competitive landscape for pricing, product availability, innovations and marketing strategies and found product opportunities by doing this.
• Typical points of contact: Marketing teams, Human Resource Directors, eCommerce Managers
• Created sales and marketing metrics to assess performance and return on investment by market segment and channel resulting in 27% increase in qualified leads at the same spend.
• Used social media and events to increase customer loyalty, resulting in 45% repeat clients from eCommerce website.
• Worked with key vendors to reallocate budget by 12% while increasing business by 32% in new geographic markets.
• Created project performance report card that increased project profitability by 12%
• Negotiated with key vendors and internal teams to ensure projects finished on time and on budget.
• Met with client regularly to ensure projects were on schedule and to head off any potential problems that arose before they escalated.
• Worked closely with eCommerce software vendor’s engineering team to design and launch new website customizing existing product template to also incorporate social media internal product mix.
PWS, INC., San Luis Obispo, CA 2015 to present
ENSIGHTEN, San Jose, CA 2014 to 2015
TOEOUT PERFORMANCE SYSTEMS, INC., Arroyo Grande, CA 2007 to 2015
INDEED, San Mateo, CA 2013 to 2014
SHOPATRON, San Luis Obispo, CA 2010 to 2012
AP LOGIC INC., San Luis Obispo, CA 2008 to 2010
Sales Management, Business Development, Proposal Writing, Project Management, Customer Relations