Skilled self-taught Web Designer and Developer
Skilled self-taught Web Designer and Developer with six years of experience designing and developing user interfaces for websites and web applications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
My skills pertain to Web design where I created accent graphics, banner ads, icons, animations and logos using GIMP, Photoshop, and illustrator. I also created user friendly websites using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
I’m also good at Application design where I used object-oriented design/programming to design new stand-alone applications.
DATA MANAGEMENT & TECH SUPPORT SHARE RESOURCES
JUNE, 2015 – SEPTEMBER, 2016
• Designed various email campaigns for law association events
• Built and Maintained client websites using WordPress
• Managed social media posts and client brands on social media platforms
• Maintained records of client lists within different law associations in multiple databases using Filemaker Pro
• Assisted clients with any technical issues they may be having with websites and/or emails.
DIGITAL MEDIA DESIGNER MIDWEST COMMUNICATIONS
SEPTEMBER, 2016 – PRSENT
• Design custom flatpages for clients and radio promotions using Flatterpages
• Design custom graphics for promotions, contests, and radio station’s social media platforms.
• Design and develop HTML/CSS email campaigns for clients
• Occasionally design targeted ads for clients to be displayed on radio websites.
LANSING COMMUNITY COLLEGE, LANSING, MI
Earned my associates with a 3.3 GPA. My main course work that I studied was; Java, Python, C#, xxx-xxx-xxxx, Mobile Applications Development, Web Design and Development, and SQL Concepts
DEVRY UNIVERSITY, LANSING, MI
DIGITAL MEDIA & DEVELOPMENT
Working toward earning my bachelors in Web Design and Development with a 4.0 GPA. My main coursework was basic web design, graphic design, animation, and business.
skilled, self taught, web, designer, developer, web developer, web designer, graphic designer