Sierra Berry Resume
5675 Andros Place Unit 2
San Diego, CA 92115
I am a recent graduate from San Francisco State University with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management and a minor in in Business Administration, seeking opportunities as a coordinator. I am motivated, hardworking, and enthusiastic on making connections in my field and networking with other people in San Diego. My past job experience has prepared me to communicate well with others in preparation for events and other projects, and has helped me gain strengths like time management skills, organization, and managing others.
San Francisco State University August 2015-May 2019
Bachelor of Science Degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management San Francisco, CA
Minor in Business Administration
Date of Graduation: May 2019
Domenico Winery Jan. 2019-May 2019
Event Intern San Carlos, CA
• Assisted the Director of Events and Catering Production Manager in all aspects of the planning and execution of events.
• Maintained the highest level of customer service and embodied strong communication values.
• Developed proposals for clients, floor layouts for the Day of Event, and assisted with setting up and breaking down for events.
• Prepared event folders, filing, writing and printing out menus.
Rock N’ Events July 2018-Oct. 2018
Weddings & Special Events Coordinator Intern San Francisco, CA
• Developed vendor partnerships, negotiated pricing with vendors and venues to compliment client budget.
• Sourced and ordered shop lists items.
• Researched vendors and venues.
OUI Event Planning Company March 2017-June 2017
Part-time Wedding Planner Assistant San Francisco, CA
• Communicated with guests and answered questions about the event and the venue.
• Constructed items needed for the set-up of events such as decor, tables, place settings, etc.
• Coordinated with event staff and venue managers on time-restricted objectives during events.
Forever 21 Sept. 2015-Feb.2016
Sales Associate San Francisco, CA
• Greeted customers, responded to questions, improved engagement with merchandise and provided outstanding customer service.
• Operated cash registers, managed financial transactions, and balanced drawers.
• Maintained an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
Taste of The Bay Event Jan. 2019-May 2019
San Francisco State University- HTM Event Lead San Francisco, CA
• Responsible for managing the overall execution of the event at the venue, as well as making sure everyone on the venue team was staying on task.
• Coordinated the Staging, DJ/ Entertainment, Alcohol License, Fire Permit and the insurance for all vendors.
• Assisted with preparing the floor plan for the event as well as the decorations.
Alpha Phi Sorority Sept. 2015-May 2019
Recruitment Day Chair San Francisco, CA
• Assisted Vice President of Recruitment by planning, organizing and deciding on detail of Event.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, Power point.