Education: University of Arizona May 2018 Tucson, Arizona
Bachelor of Art in Early Childhood Education
Helen Keeling Elementary Tucson Arizona, U.S.A
Student Teacher August 2017- Present
• Completed family engagements with a student whose family only speak Spanish.
• Designed assessment lesson plans to monitor and assess two of my case study children’s learning.
• Lesson planned mathematics and literacies learning based off the Common Core Standard
California Kindergarten Wuhan Hubei, China
Supportive teacher. June 2017 – July 2017
• Helped with senior class in planning graduate shows.
• Collaborated in charged teachers in documentation and organized children literacies in the library.
• Introduced the differences between American kindergarten and Chinese kindergarten
Second Street Children Tucson Arizona, U.S.A
Student teacher Oct 2016- May 2017
• Participated in class lesson plans and incorporated with: literacy, art, math, science, and social studies.
• Collaborated with mentor and director to help students with special needs.
• Supervised students playing outside and organized them in different transitions
Douglas Elementary School Tucson Arizona, U.S.A
Volunteer Jan 2016 – Feb 2016
• Tutored Students’ from 1st to 6th grade on diverse subjects
• Performed a variety of school-based activities with students
• Taught students basic Mandarin
CAMPUS/ V0LUNTEERING EXPERIENCE Tucson Arizona, USA
UA Refugee Program Present
• Helped refugees in Gardening,
• English teaching for females and children in IRC.
Cultural Exchange in Pueblo Gardens Elementary Feb 2017
• Taught first grade students the diversity of cultural and traditional aspects of China
• Guided students and a teacher to cook dumplings
Chinese, Japanese and Korean students Halloween Party Oct 2016
• Volunteered by assisting guests signing up, selling tickets, and clean up
LANGUAGES, CERTIFICATE, &SKILLS
• Language: Mandarin (first language), English (fluent), Arabic (basic)
• Certificate: First Aid/ CPR/AED Certified. Fingerprint Clearance Card.
• Teaching: Class management, lessons design, communication, corporation and presentation skills
Lesson plan, mandarin, Chinese, early childhood education, experiences