Looking for a Program Manager/ Project Coordinator position.
I am a MBA (marketing) and currently a QA professional with a work experience of 2 years in print production and packaging, providing QA for global client in content management, placement and positioning, spec changes, compliance, making sure the global brand guidelines are met, changes documented and compliance report is generated before release. I also have knowledge of functional testing/ black box testing and a current certificate in Program Management from UW (2017). I have good attention to detail as well as good documentation skills. I am looking for a challenging position to grow into.
Program Management: UW 2017
Quality Assurance and Software testing (Flexasoft) 2014 City University, MBA in Marketing (June 2006)
Delhi University, BA (2000)
MS office application, Knowledge of Adobe suite: In-design, Illustrator, Adobe creative suite. Knowledge of QA (functional/ black box) and SDLC using MTM and VSTFS.
• Knowledge of SDLC
• Functional testing.
• Knowledge of Integration, Performance, UI, Adhoc Testing.
• Experienced in preparing and conducting test cases, test reports and generating bug reports.
• In depth knowledge GUI testing, System testing, Regression, Integration, User Acceptance Test, End-to-End, Performance,
Stress, Smoke testing.
• Knowledge of Performance testing, Website, Load test, Unit testing with VSTS.
• Proficient in all aspects of testing such as analyzing functional specifications,
development of effective test plans, executing detailed test cases for given application manually and using automated tools.
• Experience in writing a bug report using TFS
• Knowledge of web performance test
• Knowledge of back-end testing by writing SQL Queries to check & generate reports to ensure data integrity and validate
Schawk (Redmond): July2016 – Current
• Responsible for QA, for CPG; ensuring global branding, design requirement, content updates and changes are met and standardized across all components with in a project.
• Documenting and generating compliance reports for further review going through the regulatory submission.
• Assisting with documenting global documentation across all on projects; and generate compliance report during production
• Responsible for quality checks and compliance standards that are to be met during production workflow, as well as ensuring high quality standards in all client deliverables.
• Collaborate with packaging department team to complete projects on tight schedules.
• Assist with training new hire on client workflow and SOP’s for production.
• Ensuring client has most current information on issues relating to a project and about work in progress and communicating
about the status of the assigned project(s) by regularly updating the project tracking system.
• Attending pre-production meetings as necessary. As well as participating in to identify and resolve new and existing
quality issue’s that arise and discuss possibility to increase workflow efficiency.
Starlight Star Bright Children’s Foundation; Marketing and communication: (Volunteer) (Nov 06 - March 2010)
• Marketing and communication volunteer: Providing support for corporate marketing program, cause and strategy design and communication.
• Participated in developing communication program to achieve marketing objective.
• Assisted in designing communication and newsletters for corporate partnership program, participated in content
management and design.
City of Bellevue (Volunteer)
• Provided documentation support and office support.
• Assisted in maintaining documents.
• A part of office administration and marketing support at the Y. Work:
AMEX Global Service Center (India); Team Member Global Card Services
• Team member for Global credit card service administration support team (GCA).
• Responsible for account management and customer service for global accounts.
(May 03 - Sept 2003)
(Oct 01 - Sept 02)
HSBC Corporation Limited (India); Client Services Premier Account
• Responsible for proving customer service to HSBC premier accounts management and communication.
GE Capital International Service (India); Process Associate (Jan 00 – June 00) • Customer services associate for global accounts, updating account information on regular basis.
Project Associate/ Program Specialist/Product development/ SDLC/Project Management/ Agile