Shahmir A Natha
300 E Ash lane, Euless, TX 76039
Seeking a job that will allow me to utilize my knowledge, problem-solving skills and bring outstanding dedication to organization’s affairs as Finance major.
Aliza Investment, Fort Worth, TX
General Manager, January 2017 to January 2019
• Engage and Build relations with customers to capture loyalty and service
• Implement team program to pursue target sales goals
• Train new associates and consistently monitor their progress maximum success and areas of opportunity
• Responsible for operating major functions of business, as well as its investing and financing activities
• Assist in inventory control system to regulate budget
• File taxes for operation with attention to detail to ensure correct inputs
Valentino Pizza & Grill, Bedford, TX
General Manager, June 2019- Current
• Recruit kitchen staff and provide training.
• Monitored hours of employees and generated a weekly payroll for all the staff.
• Maintained a clean working environment and kept the restaurant up to date.
• Review of Financial Statements and analyze Sales Revenue, Cost, Expenses, and tax rates for business units.
• Consolidate and analyze monthly budgets.
University of Texas at Arlington
College of Business
• Bachelor Of Science in Finance
• Certificate in Entrepreneurship
• Trilingual: English, Urdu and Hindi • Decision making • Adaptability • Strong Problem-solving skills • Strong Time Management • Great Communication skills • Self-motivated • Commitment • Leadership skills • Ability to Multi-task • Strong Technical skills • Team work • Networking • Public Speaking • Professionalism • Critical Observation •Strong analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Social Media, Customer Service, Service Desk,
• Customer Relationship Management CRM
• Accounting experience
• Financial analysis