Seth Ian Sigal Resume
SETH IAN SIGAL
929 Moores Lane
Comer, GA 30629
To obtain a challenging teaching position where my diverse educational skills thrive, in which I can have a positive impact in maximizing the education of all students.
Lynn University- Boca Raton, FL 1995
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
G.P.A. 3.5 Major/3.75 Overall
8/17-4/19 Special Education Teacher: The Bridge of Georgia- Monroe, GA
- Instructed Elementary and Middle School Special Education students in general subject areas.
- Created individualized academic goals and behavioral plans.
- Incorporated online learning activities to supplement direct teaching.
9/13-6/14 Spanish/ Title 1 Teacher: Milwaukee Math and Science Academy - Milwaukee, WI
- Introduced Spanish to inner city Elementary and Middle School students. (3rd - 7th)
- Implemented thematic units relating to: greeting words, calendars, classroom objects, clothing, food, family, the human body, and animals.
- Facilitated hands-on reality based projects in relation to all themes.
7/07-7/13 At-Risk Teacher: Integrity Education Center - Scottsdale, AZ
- Instructed Drop-Out Prevention with Middle and High School students in general subjects. (7th - 12th)
- Initiated a teacher-parent communication system involving weekly progress reports.
- Catalyzed students relating to social skill building role-play.
9/05-6/07 CORE Knowledge/Spanish Teacher: Krambrooke Griffin Academy - Romeo, MI
- Trained Middle School Students in CORE Knowledge Related skills. (6th-8th)
- Designed thematic based Spanish concepts for Elementary and Middle School students.
- Tutored Middle School students using the Orton-Gillingham Phonics Method.
8/01-7/04 Science Teacher: Gray Middle School – Groveland, FL
- Guided Sixth Grade students in relation to the Lake County Science curriculum.
- Instigated various multi-kinesthetic laboratory units.
- Assisted pupils in developing successful Science Fair Presentations.
Excellent personal and professional references are available upon request.
Spanish, Curriculum Mapping, Special Education, Orton-Gillingham, Differentiation.
Teaching, Special Education, Spanish