Seeking Teacher Position
190 York Street Apt. 7G, Brooklyn, New York, 11201 |------------ | ------------
Baruch College/CUNY, Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, New York, NY Bachelor of Psychology | Expected Spring 2020
Borough of Manhattan Community College/CUNY, New York, NY
Associate in Business Administration | 2012 – 2016
Bowery Residents' Committee, Security Counselor, New York NY | 2019 – PRESENT
• Assisted and instructed individuals in attending to personal hygiene, grooming, nutrition and daily living; ensured that sufficient and appropriate attire is available.
• Observed the physical environment and performed housekeeping tasks as necessary to ensure the maintenance of a safe, clean, comfortable and healing environment for individuals
• Reviewed the staff communication log at the beginning of the work shift and made entries in the staff communication log concerning security checks, crisis incidents, emergency situations, incident reports, or other essential elements of information designated by program management
• Executed emergency plans as outlined in the policy and procedure manual under the direction of the assigned supervisor and adheres to program policy on securing the safety and well-being of consumers/residents, staff and visitors requiring emergency medical care.
KMART, Asset Protection & Profit Manager, Huntington, NY | 2017 – 2019
• Owned shrink and safety results for assigned area(s) and supported the Loss Prevention five play strategy.
• Conducted assessments of Loss Prevention and operational performance that impacts shortage control.
• Ensured follows-up on required inventories and audits in order to control costs and shrinkage.
• Recruited, hired, trained, and supervised the Loss Prevention Associates and Leads within assigned store.
Bloomingdale’s, Asset Protection Detective, New York, NY | 2017 – 2017
• Participated in store shortage reduction program, including working in partnership with specific departments.
• Represented the company to law enforcement and to courts during the prosecution of shoplifters.
• Identified, observed, and apprehended individual(s) for committing theft by shoplifting.
• Opened and closed the building when appropriate.
Sephora/J.C. Penny Company, Inc., Asset Prevention Specialist, Queens, NY | 2017 – 2017
• Created and managed records using approved Company methods, proper retention of evidence and disposition of recovered merchandise.
• Detained and Interviewed suspects.
• Observed customer’s and contractor’s (CCTV/floor) activities to detect theft, fraud or suspicious activity, collects investigative intelligence.
• Identified and address potential hazards to customers and associates.
Century 21 Department Stores, Inc., Asset Prevention Specialist, Brooklyn, NY | 2015 – 2017
• Provided excellent customer service to guests, employees, and visitors.
• Monitored CCTV in order to detect theft and non-compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Apprehended over 30 shoplifters and assist in internal investigations.
• Ranked #2 female guard for Century 21, 472 86th Street, Brooklyn, NY.
Abercrombie & Fitch, Stock Lead/ Replenishment Lead, New York, NY | 2013 – 2015
• Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on the customer’s needs and desires.
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, and policies regarding payment and exchanges.
• Operated cash registers of an average of $2,000 daily.
• Led a team of 10 daily to carry out tasks which ensured company’s efficiency.
• Money Handling POS System Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Wicklander-Zulawski Certification
Teacher, Psychology, NY