Seeking Social Media/ Marketing Job
☏------------ ✉firstname.lastname@example.org West Hollywood, CA 90046 ------------
Self- motivated, loyal, energetic, computer savvy applicant who is seeking a full- time position in the field of digital marketing, content creation and production. Works best in a fast paced environment and possesses a strong work ethic. Has extensive knowledge using all Microsoft Suites, G- Suite, and social media outlets such as; Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Snapchat. Has a creative eye that understands consumer behavior, trend forecasting, problem solving, and retarget marketing in order to envision and create the best marketing approach for the right social media account or brand. Detail oriented when taking notes and dictations, taking care of scheduling and daily time management.
Fisher College- Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science- Business Marketing- Fashion Merchandising Major GPA 3.2
Bartender- The Den on Sunset- West Hollywood, CA| 2018- Current
- Opening and setting up bar
- Preparing alcoholic beverages
- Maintaining inventory and bar supplies
- Ability to multi-task and work in very busy environments
Production Specialist- Co Collections- Greater Los Angeles area| 2019 – 2019
￼￼- Creating UPS and FedEx labels
- Overseeing orders from large retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf, and Barney’s New York Counting goods to match packing list
- Repacking goods according to store orders/ routing guides
- Reconciling production quantity with PO quantity, and reviewing invoice for accuracy against items and quantity produced.
- Pulling items for influencers.
Visual Merchandiser/ Sales Associate- Eclipse - West Hollywood, CA | 2017-2018
- Assisted with running various sample sales such as A.P.C., The Kooples, Shutz, Derek Lam, and
- Assisted with visual merchandising/ helped set up visual displays for upcoming events and promotions
- Engaging on social media platforms.
Event Organizer -Lazarus House of Ministries- Lawrence, MA | 2016-2017
- Comminuted effectively in writing as appropriately for the need of the audience, created visually appealing ad campaigns
- Assisted with scheduling meetings prior to events, coordinated travel to and from events, and managed all essential tasks, such as visual displays
- Coordinated the various events leading up to the tournament, silent auction, raffles Kept track of donations, attendees within the firm’s fundraising systems
- Assisted the director in a special project that entailed writing job descriptions for all employees and volunteers
Computer Skills: Highly knowledgeable with all Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Photoshop programs. Proficient in all forms of social media and utilizing them as business tools. Can easily adapt to new software and knack for learning new programs.
Critical Thinker: Ability to efficiently problem solve in various situations in a calm manner. This includes finding relevant sources of information, identifying, constructing, and executing solutions or necessary arguments for those solutions. Maintains focus under pressure or when facing adversity.
Work Ethic: Has high moral standards and a strong sense of responsibility for job performance. Always showing up on time, putting forward best effort to complete projects to the best of my ability. Graduated early from Fisher College, which demonstrates dedication and hard work, along with motivation.
Collaborative Leader: Clear understanding that solutions develop from the best ideas of a group and that a team approach works well to motivate and influence others to create social impact. Playing on competitive sports teams has allowed me to understand the importance of the individual effort needed to successfully work and function as a collaborative team. When minds work together the product delivered to a client is always superior to one working alone.
Ecommerce, Photoshop, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Microsoft Suits