Seeking a position in Business
RECENT GRADUATE, PROFICIENT IN SUPPLY CHAIN AND BUSINESS CONSULTING with combined academic and professional experience in cross-functional collaboration, process optimization, and operational problem solving for companies engaged in global service management. Result-oriented leader and process-driven innovator with proven record of structured working to streamline processes and increase efficiency. Dedicated team member employing interpersonal communication skills to create cross-functional solutions to multifaceted business problems.
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Supply Chain Management: 2019
Quinlan Business School, Loyola University Chicago
Carsan– Rotational Intern – Madrid, Spain 2018
Carsan is a global leader in textile & linen sales and services with high profile Hospitals, Hotels, Sport clients throughout Spain.
• Oversaw 7 projects throughout tenure, leveraging analytical insight in supply chain, operations, process optimization and customs practices in order to implement context-specific strategies.
• Researched new venture feasibility, conducting a competitive analysis on franchising through an in-depth comparison of various models to develop reports and a comprehensive presentation.
• ¬Implemented innovative supply chain policy, tracking lost products and charging responsible organizations in order to reduce cost while simultaneously maximizing efficient resource allocation.
Miro Rivera Architects – Shadowing Intern – Austin, TX 2014 – 2015
Miro Rivera Architects is a globally esteemed architecture firm with over 80 design awards.
• Managed 5 projects throughout tenure, liaising with corresponding clients in order to tailor the design of each to specific requests using Revit and 3D CAD.
APICS LUC Chicago – Co-Founder 2018 - 2019
• Spearheaded the launch of the on-campus organization, laying the foundation for a successful launch while coordinating conferences, case competition, guest speakers, and workshops.
Loyola University Chicago – Class Researcher 2019
• Prepared a complete project management report for Higher Grounds acquisition company alongside a cross-functional team and acted as a researcher to create a comprehensive analysis for the proposal, work breakdown structure, project planning, and final execution.
• Conducted a comprehensive analysis on GE Healthcare’s lean practices and methods. Visited local GE Healthcare facilities to learn about their process improvement approaches.
Quinlan Business School, Loyola University Chicago – Project Manager 2018
• Created and executed requirements for the implementation of a new syllabi storing platform for Loyola’s Business School alongside a cross-cultural team. Eliminated yearly syllabi duplication across all LUC platforms to optimize the efficiency and accuracy for all stakeholders.
LANGUAGES Spanish (Native), English (Fluent), German (Fluent)– German Gold Award in ATG
AFFILIATIONS APICS, ALPFA, Operation Smile, Soccer Intramural, Golf, Horseback Riding– 3 Jumping Awards
TECHNICAL SKILLS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, VBA Programming, R-Studio, Tableau, ERD Plus, SAP.
RELEVANT COURSEWORK Project Management, Project Requirements, Lean & Operations Management, Logistics, Strategic Management, Supply Chain 2.0, Business Analytics