SCOTT HIBBERT | BUSINESS MANAGEMENT STUDENT
A multi skilled mechanical fitter and a business management student with knowledge on supply chain/ operations within the manufacturing sector.
With several years of experience in bay, track and end of line rectifications within manufacturing organisations. I am able to provide outstanding services in any given environment as I am highly organised and an efficient professional who always thrives on continuous professional development and challenge’s with the ability to communicate orally and in writing using a range of presentations, emails and business reports.
• Interpretation and extrapolation of data
• Communicate effectively and a pro-active listener
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver using quantitative and qualitative techniques
• Able to work effectively within a team and as an individual
• Good negotiating and presentation skills
• Competent user of a broad range of mechanical tools and software systems.
• Team leadership
• Excellent time management
• Determined and committed
Jan 2017 – Present West Midlands security | Door supervisor
• Overseeing the Safety of the client’s property and customers
• Adhering with the health and safety policies
• Report writing on accidents and any issues
• Liaising with all levels of staff verbally
March 2013 – 2016 Dennis Eagle | mechanical and electrical fitter
• Standard fitting of components – wiring looms, brake piping and of track assembling within a team, also end of line rectifications.
• Follow build processes and reading technical engineering drawings
• Adhere by health and safety polices
• End of line rectifications and EBS testing
• Communicating with all levels of staff
Feb 2009 – 2013 Lear corporation | seat builder
• Bench build of JLR seats using machinery and hand tools individually
• Printing labels – final checks – adhering to health and safety polices
Aug 2004 – 2009 Terex construction | assembly fitter
• Standard fitting of components to HGV - Off track assembly within a team
• Use of hand, air and machine tools – adhering by health and safety polices
July 2001 – 2004 Excatrep | mechanic / body repair
• 2018 – present Business management BA – modules cover business economics, legal aspects of management, contemporary supply chain/ supply chain management, purchasing and procurement, operations and global logistics management.
• Business studies HE access level 3 – (distinction)
• Electrical installations level 2
• Mechanical engineering NVQ level 3
• SIA security badge
• 5 GCSE’s including English language and Math’s
REFERENCES ON REQUEST