Science Education Intern.
Dear Connie Engel,
I am interested in applying for the Science Education Internship position that was listed through xxx-xxx-xxxx
I have a great deal of enthusiastic in science and I care about women health. I want to be able to take care of myself and my family. I love science and environmental field studies.
This internship will give me an opportunity to assist your organization and to expand my research skill.
Thank you for your consideration and please let me know if you have further questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
687 Colby St, San Francisco, CA 94134 ·xxx-xxx-xxxx
Hard working, a college student with office experience looking for a position that leverages strong organizational and communication skills into a growing role in Business Management.
• Motivated, hard working student with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fast learner and adept at working as part of a creative team to accomplish goals.
• Well-versed in current social media platforms and trends.
SPRING ’17 – MAY ‘19
TECHNICAL EVALUATION, CITY COLLEGE OF SAN FRANCISCO
Office clerical skills such as
• Evaluate if students qualify for High School Diploma and/or Certificate.
• Processing the High School Diploma and/or Certificate.
• Customer Services
• Filling, typing.
• Processing and imaging office documents and student records.
• Other admin related jobs.
CITY COLLEGE OF SAN FRANCISCO
Major; Business Administration
Completed 76 units with cumulative GPA 3.5/4.0
Anticipation to transfer: Fall 2020
• Ms. Office expertise
• Speaking multiple languages (English, Mandarin, Taiwanese, and Indonesian) • Detail oriented and strong management skills
• A personable and enthusiastic attitude.
• Reliable, responsible, and respectful person.
• Spring 2018 – Volunteer for Project Shine.
• Math tutor for Elementary Students.