I am a committed and motivated person with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanour and great initiative. Adaptable to new changes, energetic and reliable seeking for an opportunity where I may apply my expertise and knowledge in a variety of situations and continue to grow as a professional.
Human resources, hiring
Guidance and Counselling.
Team building, team leadership, team player
Marketing and Publicity
Microsoft Office Proficiency/ Excel
Social Media Knowledge (FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc).
Customer-oriented Public relations.
Staff Training, Development and Motivation.
Develop and support networks
• Launched well-received programs of professional development courses for all staff.
• Recruited, motivated, mentored & coached employees resulting in successful inspections.
• Recruited local and international students increasing school’s population.
• Co-managed a company budget of a newly opened school.
• Served as personal employee to high-profile families for more than 20 years, (travelled).
• Managed school budget and financial reports in an efficient manner.
• Ensured the safety and security of staff and students.
• Provided recommendations for improvement regarding the operations of the school.
• Ensured compliance with the policies of the Ontario Ministry of Education as required in the implementation of the academic program.
• OUAC, OnSis submission, NOI submission, Guidance and Counselling.
• Successfully passed 2 MoE Inspections.
• Coordinated and planned all social events in an organized and well-structured budget.
• Planned and executed Marketing strategies that increased sales in company.
• Managed International Marketing and Promotion in a successful way. •
• Increased social media presence of the company’s FB, Twitter, Pinterest. •
• Planed and Organized Summer Camps and Summer Ballet Intensive programs.
• Successfully managed the logistics of Ballet Company's Performances in Theatre.
Canadian International Academy Canada
School Principal Kitchener, ON Aug 2014- Feb 2016
Canadian International Academy
Interim Principal Shanghai, China Aug 2015- Feb 2016
Business Development Mississauga, ON Sept 2013-Aug 2014
Victoria International Ballet Academy
Vice Principal Toronto, ON Sept 2012-Aug 2013
Discovering Minds Montessori School
Spanish Teacher Toronto, ON Sept 2011-Aug 2012
Tender Treasures Children Centre
Teacher Assistant Woodbridge, ON Oct 2010-Aug 2011
July 1987-July 2010
2007 Bach of Arts: Psychology. (Finished)
BBA: Business. (7 semesters)
school principal, viceprincipal, school, principal, education