Scarlett current resume
1311 79th street | North Bergen, NJ 07047 | Mobile Phone: ------------ ------------
EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
BADGLEY MISCHKA MJCLK AUGUST 2015- APRIL 2018
WHOLESALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
A Liaison for Sales department for wholesale through partnership of Sales, Productions, Finance and Logistics team. Working with buyer of specialty and International stores (100+ accounts), allocation of orders, and return goods for credit. Responsible for establishing and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure vendor compliance properly executed at production and warehouse level. Ensures deadlines are met to target Sales goal.
Major Account: Neiman Marcus, Dillard’s, and Bergdorf Goodman’s
● Monitor Production & Sales orders, in order to maintain inventory and fulfill orders
● Enter all orders and EDI Bulks
● Manage customer profiles for all account ensure accuracy of terms
● Oversee Open orders, RTV, Samples and Shipping
● Works with E-commerce Drop shipment orders
● Create Line Sheets for new collections and inventory
● Monitors Samples and Consignment /Trunk Show Inventory
● Works with Logistics to coordinate proper shipping according to client guidelines
● Procures Documents for International accounts (Chamber of Commerce Documents, Commercial Invoices,
● Assist the Finance team with invoice reconciliations
EDGEWATER EYECARE DECEMBER 2013-AUGUST 2015
BUYER/ OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Planned, scheduled and produced all company meetings, including meetings with VIP clients. Planned all office parties and organized all of the Trunk shows and promotions held. Organized Volunteer efforts within the community, such as eye screenings in schools.
Oversaw all of the office administrative duties pertaining to client care. Worked with Account Managers of Major
Designers for Eye ware to purchase all of the pieces displayed and sold in our showroom. Forecasted the new trends
and styles that were best for our demographic. Negotiated terms on accounts.
Organized Donations of frames and lenses.
Major Account: Luxottica, Safilo, Marchon, Marcolin
● Oversaw all of the Lab orders placed
● Managed Staff, preparing work schedules, and assigning duties
● Worked on the Marketing of all promotions and Coming Trunk Shows.
● Managed the Social Media accounts
● Performed accounts receivable/payable duties
ULTA BEAUTY, EDGEWATER, NJ
TRAINING VISUAL MANAGER
MARCH 2013- DECEMBER 2013
Responsible for working across many departments to get new hires up to speed in specific and overall needs of the company. Headed the Cash wrap using POS systems adapted for the specific needs of the company. Worked on all Visual Merchandising according to specific brand guides/Plano grams issued weekly, as well as prepped the store for all sales Promotions.
● Handled all Customer Concerns on the floor and returns.
● Ensured efficient transactions during peak hours
● Organized all stock and prepped for inventory
● Unloaded weekly Truck of new stock arrivals
GUESS INC EDGEWATER, NJ
Sales Lead/Visual Assistant
AUGUST 2008 – MARCH 2013
Was a lead amongst sales associates, was in the Platinum Sales bracket ($2000.00 or more/shift). Helped organize all V.I.P events and oversaw all of the invitations. Assisted the Visual Merchandising team will all floor-sets according to their Brand Guides. Executed all of the returns. Prepped the store for all sales Promotions.
• Overseeing all cashier to ensure efficient transactions
• Reconciling of registers
• Prepped all the new stock arrivals
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PSYCHOLOGY, DECEMBER 2012
NEW JERSEY CITY UNIVERSITY, JERSEY CITY, NJ
OPTOMETRIC ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATION, JANUARY 2013
AMERICAN OPTOMETRIC ASSOCIATION
• FLUENT SPANISH
• APPAREL MAGIC
• MICROSOFT SUITE
• OFFICE MANAGER SYSTEM
• MEDICAL CODING SYSTEM
• EVENT PLANNING
Administration; fluent English; efficient