431 Lafayette Way #20
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone:------------ ● ------------ ------------
University student double-majoring in English Literature & Language and Media Communications with a solid background of international experience. Seeking to leverage acquired business knowl- edge and experience. A dedicated worker aiming to help achieve company goals and eager to take on more responsibility.
• Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
• English Language & Literature Major (Creative Writing Focus) / Media & Communications
• Current Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.67/4.0
Marketing Assistant, January 2019 – present Atollogy, Santa Clara, CA
• Has gained valuable experience in the fields of correspondence, brand management, social media administration, and website organization.
• Assisting with the collation of information for promotional literature, such as managing blog posts.
Public Relations Associate, ------------, May 2018 – present Pr4Blockchain, New York City, New York
• Provides a concentrated marketing effort in the interests of clients.
• Helps promote a better understanding of the value and importance that token technology
brings to real world use cases.
Content Marketer, Internship, September 2018 – December 2018 Artisans & Adventurers, London, England
• Compiling and distributing statistical information regarding store inventory and earns.
• Drafting press releases focused towards new stock.
• Updating material to the website, social media platforms, and marketing department data-
Content Marketer, Internship, September 2018 – December 2018 Hiro & Wolf, London, England
• Providing administrative support for all events, exhibition, and seminar planning
• Supervising design layouts and merchandise
• Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content
Marketing Assistant, Internship, June 2018 – September 2018 AI Coin, New York City, New York
• A focused effort in the marketing of a new token.
• Analyzed the conventional venture capital model using the unique properties of blockchain
smart contract technology.
• Helped to establish a unique two stage strategy to bridge the divide between a conventional
trading & investment company and a DAO without formal structure.
Barista, Staff, September 2016 – June 2017 Voyager’s Cafe, Santa Clara, California
• Developed excellent communication skills, such as how to efficiently convey information fast
• Improved patience and interpretation skills from customer interactions
• Gained respect for punctuality and effectiveness
Photography Assistant, Internship, Summer 2016 Paul Johnson Photography, Stamford, Connecticut
• Developed better organizational skills
• Learned how to effectively communicate in varying environments
• Experienced working as part of a team
Sailing Instructor, Staff, Summer 2016 Noroton Yacht Club, Darien, Connecticut
• Developed a greater sense of critical thinking
• Strengthened ability to work well under pressure
• Learned how to relieve conflict effectively and efficiently
Clothing Store Employee, Retail, December 2014 - January 2016 Caren Forbes Clothing Boutique, New Canaan, Connecticut
• Strengthened social skills through genuine interactions
• Used creativity to streamline workflow
• Gained commercial awareness
Ski Instructor, Staff, November 2013 - May 2014 Mount Snow, West Dover, Vermont
• Learned how to be appropriately flexible in most situations
• Enhanced adaptability dealing with various situations
• Developed key initiative and passion for responsibility
Activities and Achievements
• Peer Educator (Teaching Assistant)
o Poetry Writing Course / Santa Clara University o September 2017 - June 2018
• Mission Trip, UCR
o Oaxaca, Mexico
• Math/English & Language Tutor, Neighbor’s Link
o Stamford, Connecticut
o 2014 - 2015
• English Teacher, French Elementary School
o Paris, France
o June 2014 - September 2014
• Journalist/Organizer/Photographer, Darien High School Yearbook
o Darien, Connecticut
• Sunday School Teacher, United Church of Rowayton
o Norwalk, Connecticut
o 2012 - 2015
• Person to Person Volunteer
o Darien, Connecticut
o 2012 - 2015
o A community service organization which helps to distribute clothing, food, and pro-
vide job assistance to those who apply.
• Published Writing:
o “Mr. Beringer’s Van” — The Owl: Santa Clara University’s online student-edited mag-
o “Columbia Road’s Day of the Dead”, “Small Business Saturday at Spitafields Market”, “10
Tips for A Zero Waist Christmas” — Artisans & Adventurers Blog
• Published Writing Examples:
o “A Cherry Tree” — The Santa Clara Review, Santa Clara University’s printed literary
▪ ------------ o “Thanksgiving Pet Safety Tips” — Hiro & Wolf Blog
▪ ------------ o “Styling Your Home with African Masks” — Artisans & Adventurers Blog
▪ ------------ this-season-artisans-adventurers
communication, efficiency, time management, team player, determined