18608 Glen Willow Way
Germantown ,MD 20874
OBJECTIVE To explore a career path in a company where I can successfully utilize my business and technical industry experience (8+ years). Achieve company business objectives by utilizing hard work, business, analytic, technical, inter-personal, communication, and organization skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Business Owner
• IT Specialist at IBM
Medical Billing and Claims Certificate
Ashworth College, 2011 GPA 4.0
• Tax Preparer Certification, 2006
- H&R Block
• B.S. Information Systems Management, 1995 CUM GPA 3.51
- Emphasis in IT and Business Management
York College, City University of New York
Business Owner, Winter Garden, FL 05/07 – 2010
Golden X Graphics
• Product Marketing
• Customer support
• Budget Control
• Maintain inventory levels
• Planning and material source identification
• Successful Negotiation of pricing
IT Specialist Network Integration, Poughkeepsie, NY, 1996-2003
International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
• 3rd level technical support for VTAM/SNA/TCPIP architecture.
• Department Change and Problem Representative and primary support of P0 network
• Worked on and resolved complex problems in an operational mainframe environment.
• Designed and optimized network components.
• Project leader on major projects including building and customizing new images, processor moves, consolidating, merging and eliminating systems.
• Team leader for disaster recovery test.
• Provided heavy customer support while diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving network problems, including setting up and trouble - shooting AS400 problems as they try to interface with network.
• Training and mentorship of peers, creation and ownership of processes. Department ISO (certified) ,
• Systems analyst and LAN Administrator assistant.
• evaluated, analyze and recommend company hardware and software need and usage
• train users, setup, configure and troubleshoot hardware and software
References are available upon request.