A job position in an environment where I would be able to enhance my skills and help enhance the skills of those around me; to create the best working experience for any person involved.
Texas State University – Bobcat Update Technical Director Apprentice January 2018 – May 2018
• Proficient and comfortable in multitudes of live studio broadcast operations including handheld camera operation, Controlled camera systems, running teleprompter, and state managing live and taped studio broadcasts.
• General studio and lighting maintenance.
• Operating a switcher for live and taped productions.
• Capable of building effects, boxes and sequences.
Cast Member at Walt Disney World – College Program Internship June 2018 – January 2019
• Work location: Magic Kingdom park - Main Street North – The Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
o Provided many forms of customer service.
o Utilized POS systems to perform financial transactions.
o Maintained store cleanliness and appearance.
o Assisted in food preparation and storage.
o Helped train new employees of in using equipment.
o Explained local ingredient sources, the importance of sustainability, and product nutritional information with a focus on gluten-free and dairy-free foods.
o Part of MSN safety team.
Attended Disney Professional Communications Seminar
Iam8bit - Alita: Battle Angel - Passport to Iron City – Front of House Leader January 2019 – May 2019
• A combination of acting, customer service and supervising.
• In charge of immersing the guests into the world of Alita: Battle angel the moment they walk into the door acting as an actual citizen of Iron City, guiding them through the check in process, providing them with their gear and troubleshooting ticketing and scheduling issues.
• In charge of training front of house staff on how to use the ticketing system, POS merchandising system, customer engagement and how to do inventory.
• Supervising front of house staff through every shift. Making sure every session of the experience goes smoothly and each staff member knows their assignments of the day.
South Texas College – McAllen, TX 2011 – 2014
• Certificate of completion – Multimedia Specialist.
Texas State University – San Marcos, TX 2014 - 2018
• Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication and Electronic Media with a concentration in Multimedia Production.
• Minor in music.
• Vice President of student organization ALMA. (Association of Latin Music Appreciation)
• Member of the Bobcat Marching Band. 2015 - 2018
• Member for the Bobcat Basketball Band. 2015 - 2018
• Member of Texas State’s Salsa Band “Orquestra del Rio.”
• Member of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc.
Attended NPPA Advanced storytelling workshop – April 2018
• This workshop is designed for experienced TV and newspaper photojournalists, reporters and video journalists, and anyone who tells stories with pictures, sound and words.
• The workshop emphasizes the development of a clear focus before shooting begins, while the production of finished stories focuses on shooting, writing, and editing under real world deadlines.
• Advanced Spanish, Native language.
• Experience with DSLR and 4K capable cameras.
• Proficient in Most Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficient in Adobe Premier.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro.
• Proficient in WordPress.
• Proficient in most popular social media sites/applications.
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with a team in a learning environment.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
video, video production, multimedia, television, tv production