Sales Professional with Experience in Visual Merchandising
429 Northwood Rd. Apt 7, West Palm Beach FL 33407
Innovative and artistic professional with at least 9 years of work experience in retail, sales
and customer service. Currently seeking a fast pace industry where my expertise can be of
immense benefit to my prospective employer and customers alike. With a strong interpersonal qualities, I have a demonstrated commitment to diversity, self-discipline, adherence and promoting company values that enhances customer satisfaction.
Christiana High School/ Nova Community College/ Art Inst/ Marymount University
High School Diploma: Christina High School 2010-2014
Certificate: Barbizon School of Modeling & Creative Art; 2010-2012/ Business Finance & Marketing from Christiana High School
Student: Northern Virginia Community College 2014-Present/ Attended Art Inst/ Transferred to Marymount University while maintaining the same Fashion Merchandising Degree
● High School-Certificate In Business Finance & Marketing
● Barbie Zone School for Modeling Creative Arts 2010-2012
● Marymount University- Fashion Merchandising Summer 2017- 2019
● Some College- Fashion Merchandising 2013- 2020
● Radio Show Host For WPGC 95.5 – Jan 17 2018
Burlington Coat Factory | 59 University Dr, Newark, DE 19702
Tailors Assistant/ Sales Associate 2012 – 2014
● Tailor Assistant at Burlington coat Factory for 2 years, performed alterations of
garments such as men suits made from all types of fabrics and materials.
Strong skill in pattern-making, sewing and taking accurate measurements.
Fashion La FAM | N/A
Sales Associate/ Register September – November 2014
● Help buyer make informed decisions by walking them through various
clothing lines, make product selection befitting the occasion, and garments fittings
which help increase profitability, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Olive Ole | N/A
Sales Associate June – August 2015
● Transitioned to Olive Ole Clothing boutique located in Alexandria Virginia
● Employed as a cashier with responsibilities of organizing and maintaining the good
outlook of the store to meet customers’ expectations and increase sales.
● Assist in establishing a networking database to help keep track of our loyal customers,
as well as, keeping them track of new arrivals (products) available and on hand.
● With a strong background in alterations, garment fittings and the various types of
fashion designs, customers were assisted in order to make clothing selections based on their test and preferences without breaking the bank.
The Limited | 1100 S Hayes St Arlington, VA 222O2
Sales Associate- Visual Manager December 3, 2016– January 28, 2017
● Worked for limited as a visual manager I could not continue my work simply because the branch closed down
Dirty Martinis/ Dirty Bar | 1223 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
Bartender, Bottle Girl April 16 2017- 2018
● interacting with customers
● Making recommendations
● Providing customers with accurate bills
● Serving customers food and drinks, processing payments
● Supplying them with whatever they need in a timely manner
Currently Working As a Freelance Makeup Artist in the DMV Area 2019
● Fashion sketching
● Garment fittings
● Fashion illustration
● Apparel styling techniques
● Strong Market Knowledge
● Fashion/ Urban Model with a great social media following 21.3k and growing