Bothell WA, 98012
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• I possess the necessary Team efficiency required when working in a restaurant setting. I have serving and bartending experience for the last three years, and before that I was a hostess at the same restaurant building my way up into serving, and barista at Starbucks. Sweetness and loyalty are much overlooked but can be the best when drawing in customers. Giving 100 percent to the team, and 100 percent satisfaction to the customers. I am here to learn and determined to help better my life and in doing so bringing a fun quirky personality to the team.
Server/Bartender 09/2015 – 11/18/2019
Red Robin– Woodinville, WA
• For the past three years I have been at the Woodinville Red Robin. Red Robin is a high volume restaurant everywhere, being busy and efficient is drilled into every server.
Barista 01/2015 – 09/2015
Starbucks – Lynnwood, WA
• I worked at Starbucks for almost a year, it was through Safeway being Starbucks was inside. I left because of Safeway policies not Starbucks. Safeway wouldn’t let us take tips at the time. Working at Starbucks almost 4 days a week opening at 5 am, was hard and busy, but even when you’re tired and grumpy you can’t let your work suffer. This experience helped me grow up.
Hostess 2014– 01/2015
Embassy Suites– Lynnwood, WA
• As a hostess inside McCarthy restaurant at Embassy suites it was my first real adult job. We were a slower paced restaurant only one hostess and one server on pretty much all night, but I would greet customers, I would buss tables, get drinks, and help run food for about ten months. It prepared me for becoming a server, unfortunately I didn’t stay because of life events but ended up becoming a server a year later.
Courtesy clerk 2012– 2013
Safeway– Lynnwood, WA
• I pushed carts, bagged groceries, cleaned bathrooms and isles. I helped anyone I could to find an item if they could not find it. This was my first job. I worked here my junior year in High school and quit my senior year due to more intensive studies.
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
• I am a certified veterinarian assistant, completing this year of education through Sno-Isle technical school my junior year of High School.
• I am a licensed cosmetologist, competing my 1600 hours back in May 2017.