SARAH BOCKMAN-ESQUIVEL xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
Seeking a position within a client-centered health care environment focused on holistic, multidisciplinary solutions, for long-term recovery from sports-related injuries.
Performance Physical Therapy July 2017-July 2018
Physical Therapy Aide
• Assisted Physical Therapists with patient care, including use of modalities and therapeutic exercises
• Knowledgeable in WebPT programming
• Assembled patient charts and forms for documentation updates and referencing
• Scheduled patient appointments
• Interacted with insurance companies and various healthcare providers
• Assisted with maintenance of the clinic including ordering clinical supplies, maintaining laundry, and sanitizing equipment
Fitness Evolution December 2016-August 2017
• Managed all operational facets of the gym including maintenance, mandated legal postings, and monthly OSHA 300 log
• Maintained effective communication with other departments to discuss issues, successes, and best practices
• Managed client and employee engagement, and sales.
• Responsible for club level member services such as member billing issues, cancellations, and transfers.
• Manage payroll expenses to within approved budget
• Responsible for monitoring all incident reports filed at gym for both members and staff
The Burgett Family May 2014-August 2016
Personal Home Caretaker for Elderly Couple
• Managed healthcare including recording of medications and distributed of medications daily, scheduling appointments and interacting with physicians
• Assisted with hygiene maintenance including changing surgical bandages
• General household management including plan, purchase and prepared weekly, healthy, meals and assistant with financials
Napa Valley College August 2012– August 2014
• Assisted students and prospective students with course information and scheduling
• Cal State University Monterey Bay, Seaside California 2016- 2018
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. Concentration in
Exercise Science. Emphasis in Strength and Conditioning
• Napa Valley College, Napa, California 2010- 2016
Completed General Education and prerequisite courses for the Kinesiology Program
• Boston Reed College 2011
• Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 2006-2007
Pre-Athletic Training Program
Parkinson's Disease Fitness Specialist & Research Assistant January 2018- June 2018 Monterey, CA.
• Co-led a group fitness class for people with Parkinson's Disease - the first land-based class for people with PD offered at the Monterey Sports Center. Also part of a research project team which develop novel exercise programs for people with PD.
The Wahine Project June 2017 – March 2018
• Coach and surf instructor for girls ages 13 – 17 promoting wellness and positive self-esteem.
Veteran’s Transition Center October 2016-January 2017
• Assisted clients with familiarization of the facility and directed them to case managers
Monterey Beach Sportsfest September 2016/2017
• Assisted with the set up and tear down, check-in and souvenir sales at the Cal State Monterey Bay booth.
Vacation Bible School June 2010-2012
St. Vincent Ferrer Catholic Church
• Conducted and taught various physical and educational activities for children 6-12.
• American Red Cross- Adult CPR/ AED/ First Aid
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational skills and communication skills
• Fluent in Spanish
physical therapy aide, rehab aide, physical therapy, chiropractic aide, healthcare, rehab tech