Russell Cocchio's Resume
xxx-xxx-xxxx | Stanhope, NJ 07874 | xxx-xxx-xxxx
Anthony’s Stamps & Coins – January 2019 – Present
- Categorized and detailed collectibles and memorabilia for optimal hits on eBay.
- Reviewed and edited item descriptions to increase interest from potential buyers.
- Keenly identified rare items.
- Scanned and photographed products for upload.
Lors Photography – August 2018 – November 2018
- Photographed portraits for students k through 12.
- Arranged and setup location for optimal photographs.
- Entered information of students into database.
Clearly Innovative Inc Internship – Spring/Summer 2018
- Reviewed mobile app Request for Proposals and helped write responses.
- Provided design support to the education arm of Clearly Innovative
- Developed rebranding concept and redesigned logo using photoshop and illustrator.
- Created online banners for upcoming events and STEM job advertisements.
We Are Reading Dance Group Internship – May 2018
- Reviewed and summarized articles for inclusion in publication.
- Collaborated and brainstormed with other staff regarding design layout.
- Designed and edited publication layout including articles and in-line photos.
- Personally designed front and back cover.
Aramark Student Worker – Fall 2016 - Spring 2018
- Restocked dining ware, assisted in the dish room and worked special catering events
Jockey Hollow Girl Scout Camp – Summers 2015-2017
- Hired as asst. camp ranger to ensure campers had a positive experience.
- Maintained and patrolled grounds and ensured safety for all patrons.
Albright College – Reading, PA
Bachelor of Arts in Digital Studio Arts, minor in Photography – Graduated May 2018
Relevant courses: Photography, Digital Art, Computer Graphics, Design, Illustration
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Multiple versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and Lightroom
Nikon/Canon professional cameras, exceptional knowledge of various controls/modes
Studio lighting for portrait photography
Teamwork, interpersonal communication, priority management, project management
ACOMPLISHMENTS & REWARDS
Member of the National Society of Leadership and Success
Achieved Star Scout in the Boy Scouts of America
photography, graphic, art, design, data, entry, Adobe, Nikon, Canon