Rushpal Singh Resume
Mobile: ------------ Email: ------------ LinkedIn: ------------/in/rushpal
Labii Inc., ------------ March 2019 - Present
Strategic Account Executive/Sales Enablement
• Second AE hired, work directly with Co-Founder to get our platform in the marketplace
• Pure hunter role, no leads, had to get creative to find leads outside of cold calls as well:
o Snail mail, loom videos, LinkedIn sales navigator, create email sequence, etc.
• Developed webinars, training videos, demonstrations, etc.
o Remote role, very hands off, wore multiple hats
• Closed the first deal for $50K within the first 60 days; first ever in that amount of time within the company
• Communicate and manage pipeline for all accounts, leading from start to finish for the sales cycle; post sales as well
Qubit, ------------ October 2017 – Nov 2018
National Account Specialist
• As one of the early AE to join the team (2nd AE), I wore multiple hats from the very beginning, working with the VP of Sales to help create a sales playbook for all the new hires after me, which is still being used today
• Closed over $700K in Net New Business, complete 360 sales cycle; multiple verticals: Retail, Travel, Sales, Finance
o 135% YTD Revenue Quota for 2018 - $824,000, Net New Business
o Closed the largest deal in North America – Wolverine Worldwide for $121,000
• Responsible for managing and developing a brand-new territory to bring in net new business. Work with mid to senior level executives starting with the director all the way to the CTO/CEO through a strategic and consultative sales approach.
o Always present value not features, big believer in the 80/20 rule; 80% listen, 20% talking as each business has a unique business need and pain.
• The Challenger Customer, Solution Seller, SPIN Selling and Sandler Training – used extensively from prospecting/cold calling all the way to closing the deal and implementation.
Senior Sales Account Executive January 2016 – July 2017
• Developed and negotiated strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examined risks and potentials; estimated partners' needs and goals.
• Closed new business deals by coordinating requirements; developed and negotiated contracts; integrated contract requirements with business operations.
o Cold calls, identified decision makers, researched, and built relationships
o Closed 4 deals within the past three months totaling $250K and all 4 deals were with the top 25 business schools.
o Exceeded Quota by 400% for the 2016 fiscal year
o 1.2 Million in pipeline, projected to close by 4/30/2017.
Account Executive, Social and Digital Media June 2013-November 2015
• Managed and supported Up-Market (annual revenue $500+ million) enterprise SaaS Social application purchases through full sales cycle: identified and qualified opportunities, assessed needs, negotiated and closed deals, executed training, and provided post implementation support.
• Developed and executed a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Researched and built relationships with new clients.
• Planed approaches and pitches. Worked with team to develop proposals that spoke to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participated in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and worked through differences to a positive conclusion while using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Generated new business through market analysis, cold calling, prospecting, and social media.
o 1.2-million-dollar marketing deal with GM (biggest deal closed for Oracle Social and Marketing).
o $250K three-year sales cloud deal – Marriott.
o $200K Marketing deal with Jacobson.
o $115K 1 yr. deal with Finish Line.
sales, cold calling, demos, presentations, value contracts, in person deals, hunter