2015 - California State University - Sacramento, CA
2018 - 2020
2017 - 2018
2014 - 2016
Legal Office of Considine Sorensen & Trujillo - Sacramento, CA
• Ensuring overall positive client experience.
• Providing administrative support by managing over 30 appointments, weekly. • Successfully maintaining over 100 case files.
• Utilizing LawLogix and E-Air databases, daily.
Institute of Social Research - Sacramento, CA
• Conducted over 300 hours of in-field research while gathering real-time data. • Handled multiple data types while utilizing proprietary software for research. • Successfully collabroated with a team of 12 peers.
H&R Block - Sacramento, CA
• Performed administrative tasks for six employees which included:
• Handling confidential documents while utilizing a point-of-sale system and communicating returns to the IRS.
• Managing over 50 appointments, weekly, including client communication. • Self-suffiecent in file organziation for over 60 cases.
• B.A, Sociology & Anthropology • Concentration in Culture
• Bilingual - Spanish
• Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.
• Database Organization
• Client Communication - Including non-verbal communication • Time Management
• Adaptable and Proactive