Overland Park, Kansas 66210xxx-xxx-xxxx Rsisillo123@yahoo.com
The University of Kansas
• Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science
Current Cumulative GPA: 3.50
Expected Graduation Date: December 2019
Johnson Country Community College
• Associates of Science
• Associate of Arts
• Doctor of Chiropractic program
Start date: Spring 2020
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Completed CNA clinical rotations at the Olathe Health Resort.
• CNA at Promise Hospital of Overland Park December 2018- Present
Customer Service and Communication
• As a sales representative at Nutrition Zone helped people with their health/fitness goals through my knowledge of supplementation, nutrition and the human body.
• As a nursing assistant I help to provide basic care to patients as well as assist with activities of daily living that one might have trouble with on their own.
Leadership and Certifications
• Certified Nurse Aide (November 2017 – Present)
• Basic Life Support Certification American Heart Association (March 2018 valid through March 2020)
Nutrition Zone July 2015- December 2018
Promise Hospital of Overland Park (Long-term Acute Care) December 2018- Present
Certified Nurse Aide
VOLUNTEER WORK/ ACTIVITIES
• National Physique Committee Figure Competitor KS,FL,IL February 2014-June 2016
• Assist in undergraduate research study at the University of Kansas. Focus on resistance exercise and body composition. Examine changes to muscle quality and sarcopenia after short-term resistance training in older adults.
August 2018- Present
• Youth Exercise Camp Coach (June & July 2018-2019)
Lead kids 5-14 through warm-ups and resistance/aerobic training progression. Conduct performance assessments appropriate for the age group. Provide guidance for proper form to reduce chance of injury. Encourage sportsmanship and teamwork.