13654 Koester CT, Woodbridge, VA 22193
Information Technologist Individual with innovative, creative mind, problem solver and Highly motivated in pursuing a technology professional career. An attentive and self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and bilingual (Spanish and English) looking to gain and acquire work experience and growth.
• Fast Learner, have a strong ability and willingness to learn and grow
• Enjoy working collaboratively in a cross-functional teams.
• Desire to deliver innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Ability to design, develop, test, manufacture, and repair electrical and electronic equipment.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
• Sound knowledge of computer-aided design and drafting equipment.
• Attention to quality and accuracy
• Strong knowledge of machines and tools.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Always keeps in touch with latest industry trends and technologies
• Gar-field High School – Woodbridge, VA - 2018
• Strayer University – Woodbridge, VA – Currently enrolled