ROCKEY (YIFEI) WANG
8342 Delcrest Drive, St. Louis, MO 63------------ ------------/in/rockey-wang-a95885190/
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, OLIN BUSINESS SCHOOL, ST.Louis, MO Master of Science in Business Statistics – Financial Technology Track
• Degree qualifies for a STEM designation; eligible for 36 months of OPT (12 months OPT+ 24 months of extension)
• Overall GPA: 3.90/4.00 GRE:329
SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMICS, SHANGHAI, CHINA Bachelor of Administration in Management Information Systems
Second Bachelor of Economics in Finance
• Overall GPA: 3.34/4.00
• Verbal communication • Leadership
• Fast learner
• Machine Learning
• Deep Learning (CNN & NLP)
• SQL (Teaching Assistant) • Optimization
• Big data
• Highly organized
• Problem solver
• Team Worker
Software skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint (10 years), C (7 yeas), JAVA (5 years), SQL (5 years), MATLAB(7 years), Python (3years), C# (4years), R(4 years ), Python (4 years), Hadoop (2 years), PySpark (2 years), Tableau EXPERIENCE
Shenwan Hongyuan Securities Co., Shanghai, China March 2020 – Present Investment Banking intern analyst(remote)
• Conducted market research, due diligence and modeled valuation, focusing on companies in Technology industries.
Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd., Zhangjiakou, China March 2019 – June 2019
Risk Management Dept. Intern Analyst
• Analyzed written financial statements of multiple companies, using financial model to identify the reimbursement ability,
provided risk reports, and identified cause of significant risk, helped company identify 80$ M loan potential risk.
• Developed real estate market analysis reports using R and Tableau, and shared as demonstrative projects with all branches.
• Analyzed the risk and value of a pool of real estate assets by train a multi-factors model, directly facilitated the loan policy
change, helped company revalue risk asset and prevent systematic risk.
Goldman Sachs, New York City October 2018 – December 2018
Intern Analyst(Remote Intern)
• Read papers on financial markets and applied quantitative models (Kalman Filter Model and HMM model) to design strategies to trade options in the market, the whole project outperformed the tradition model significantly with lower maximum retracement and higher shape ratio.
• Assisted with manager to wash the data primarily of more than 1,000,000 potential investments, using python and SQL.
• Collaborated with equity team and to identify investment signals which meeting requirements (outperform S&P500 index
and other basic signals), and made presentation to report research result.
China Merchant Securities Co., Ltd, Shanghai, China February 2017 – May 2017
Market Development Dept. Marketing Intern
• Analyzed client data to identify potential customers for investment manager by using A/B test to identify causal factors, improve security products’ sales performance by 20%.
• Working directly with Financial Advisor to reconcile high net worth client balances and executing trades worth over $10 million on a monthly basis
• Vice President– Unilever Elite Club of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (Responsible for Operation and Finance)
• President – Cycling Club of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (Responsible for Marketing and Operation)
• First prize of Shanghai in National Mathematical Contest in Modeling (Using Genetic algorithm to solve)
• Second prize of Shanghai in Innovation, entrepreneurship and creative e-commerce competition-Leader
• Outstanding Graduate of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (Top 10%)
• Interests: NBA Games, Cycling, Cars