San Antonio, TX
(PH)------------ • ------------
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, MARKETING DIRECTOR, ACCOUNT MANAGER
MARKETING PROGRAM DIRECTOR, SALES DIRECTOR & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Proven and accomplished Marketing, Sales, Special Event Management, and Public Relations professional with 15+ years of success in the field. Exceptional understanding of all facets of business for thriving and profitable operations. Creative, artistic, and multi-task oriented with a flair for detail driving substantial results from represented campaigns. Personable, enthusiastic, and engaging. Embrace challenges and problem solving while delivering phenomenal work and exceeding corporate expectations.
Exceeded at all levels of Operations Management including, Human Recourses, Accounting (POS, QuickBooks, Intuit Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable). Directing a staff team of volunteer scheduling and paid employees simultaneously.
Additional keys to success include:
• Work well with staff at all levels, vendors, customers, and clients, as well as creative designers, writers, and programmers to facilitate total and complete marketing project management.
• Adept in all facets of marketing mediums and communications to include multi-media, internal and external web content, and Intranet. Embrace emerging technologies, systems, and programs.
• Personable and approachable with excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and follow-up skills to keep everyone on the same page, look at the whole package, and see the big picture.
• Consistent record of meeting all marketing campaign budgets and timelines with full accountability for sales results generated from partnerships, both volume and profit, and steady producer of multimillion dollar profits.
Marketing Program Management * Market Research & Data Analysis * Sales Team Building & Leading Cross Functional Leadership * Client Relationships * Creative Briefs & Copy Strategy
Vendor & Agency Management * Advertising Plans & Programs * Promotions & Public Relations
Sales Forecasting * Event Planning & Coordinating Management * Writing, Editing & Proofreading
Quality Assurance * Budget Administration * Project Management
Competitive Intelligence * Program Management * Branch Research & Brand Management
*Web & Systems Architecture * Development, and User Interface Testing
Accounting * Budgeting * Operations Management * Grant Writing
WILLING TO RELOCATE
THE PASSION GROUP/ICC Asbury Park, New Jersey 2002 to 2018
Spring Break Event Director, Special Events Director, Onsite Representative for Clients, Tour Manager, Account Manager, Logistics Manager, & Brand Ambassador Recruiter. Coordinated with Clients to Develop, Create Logistically to Coordinate Entire Spring Break Tours, Mobile Tours, Festivals, and College Tours. I Would Then Arrive On-Site to Obtain Any Permits Required By the City Officials, Oversee Entire Event, Meet With Clients, and Take Multiple Photo's of the Events.
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND BIRDING AND NATURE CENTER , South Padre Island, TX 2011 to 2014
Director of Operations, Marketing Director, and Board of Director Spokes Person for the City
Operations Manager, Marketing Director, Human Resource Manager, Logistics Manager, Accounting Manager (POS System, QuickBooks, Intuit Payroll), Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Grant Writing for Non for Profit Business, Manager for Gift Shop. Available 7 days a week for the business to be open
• Began a brand new ticket program with the hotels to market the SPI Birding Center admission passes with their hotel as a package deal to draw more guest to the Islands tourist attractions, hotels, restaurants, and SPI Birding center.
• Took aboard new marketing programs to draw new guests to the area, such as bird novelist
• Triple the number of weddings held at the SPI Birding and Nature Center
• I coordinated and set up each individual wedding that was held at the birding center.
• I coordinated from the start to the end with the caterer, bride and groom, wedding decorator wedding planner, gave many tours of the facility and offered many possibilities, ect.
• Took on accounting who the city originally had prior to me starting the job.
• I integrated Intuit Payroll, and the gift shop POS system into QuickBooks because it wasn’t originally setup. Everything at the beginning I had to manually input.
• I literally cut the payable bills almost in half by my previous budgeting techniques
• Doubled visitor counts each year while at the SPI Birding and Nature Center by using marketing tools I’ve learned in my career.
CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO/iHeart Radio • Corpus Christi, TX • 2008 to 2010
Director of Marketing, Public Relations, and Events
Managed staff of Program Directors and Sales Management and worked as a team to create, apply, and deliver variety of quality radio station events, campaigns, and programs that maximized marketing dollars and promotional products. Administered budget and held full P&L accountability. Established and maintained relationships with a host of other media and served as direct report and content contributor to Webmaster. Composed and disbursed communications for a number of initiatives and materials, as well as media releases for full-scale event promotion. Planned, coordinated, and executed all major station events with logistical requirements. Interacted frequently with local community non-profit organizations in conjunction with station promotion.
• Collaborated with Webmaster and bridged gap between Sales and Programming while integrating client promotional and online needs and requests.
• Partnered with Program Directors and Sales Managers and developed NTR Programs that benefited both ratings and revenue.
• Interacted extensively with local government entities on permits, licensing, and regulatory requirements for slated events and programs.
• Maintained high visibility for community events and participated as representative from Clear Channel Radio.
• Planned, coordinated, and executed 18 events for 6 stations and met all specified timelines and budgets
• Recognized for leading the Toys for Tots Campaign for 6 stations at largest HEB Store in Coastal Bend and secured largest amount of toy and money donations ever for this most worthwhile event.
• Spearheaded major Radiothon drive for Driscoll Children’s Hospital that was well received and exceeded fundraising expectations.
TEXAS TREASURE CASINO CRUISES • Port Aransas, TX • 2002 to 2008
Director of Marketing, Sales, and Public Relations
Managed staff for in house media agency and planned, coordinated, and facilitated all media planning, buying, and program creation/evaluations. Established and managed entertainment schedule or calendar year. Monitored and assessed al PR, promotions, and special event activities and functions and ensured consistent, effective media relations and community awareness. Composed and generated all collateral materials and broadcast creativity. Developed and administered $860K marketing budget. Established and monitored Box Office, Player Development, Photo Gallery, and Gift Shops sales for 2 locations. Consulted frequently with Casino Manager and Food and Beverage Manager on casino operations and food/beverage services for 2 dining room restaurants. Provided broker tickets to 2 of the largest vendor accounts in South Texas.
• Created and applied design concept for corporate website, reviewed statistical data, and ensured optimum online results. Continuously brainstormed with Graphic Designer for fresh creative content.
• Set-up and managed busing program that transported customers to casino cruise events and greatly increased sales.
• Played a key role in start-up of in-house media company and media buyer for 20 billboards, 4 newspapers, 14 radio stations, and 4 television stations.
• Recognized for attaining highest amount of passengers on ship and grew yearly by 10% to 20%.
• Touted for securing largest number of ticket brokers who sold discount tickets aboard ship (brought on 2 of the largest stores in Coastal Bend as ticket brokers with 24 HEB Stores and 18 Circle K Stores participating).
INTERCOLLEGIATE COMMUNICATIONS/THE PASSION GROUP Manasquan, NJ • 1997 to Present
Special Event Coordinator/Tour Manager
Created, planned, coordinated, and facilitated all facets of promotional programs from initial development through final delivery. Served as a liaison for the company and strategically planned presentations for key retailers and clients that included, but was not limited to, Daimler Chrysler, Reebok, Sony, Carter Wallace, M&M/Mars, Lipton Brisk Iced Tea, Target, Mademoiselle Magazine, Tommy Hilfiger, Express, Nintendo, ROTC, and Fruit Works.
• Developed, planned, and administered a major Jeep 101 event for Daimler Chrysler that was a huge success and well-received, as well as entire fashion shows for Mademoiselle Magazine and Spring Break Tour event in Panama City Beach, Florida.
• Set-up and assembled detailed product information and displays for each event and traveled to major cities throughout the U.S. for all programs and fashion shows.
EARLY CAREER as a Sales Representative/Service Representative, Nabisco Biscuit Company and Sales Team Leader, Handleman Company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
San Antonio Food Bank
Willing to Relocate and Have Travel Experience
Event Marketing, Brand Ambassador, Promotional Marketing