Robert Wolff, Qualifications, Education, and Projects
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook for business and academic purposes.
• Detail-Orientated with excellent analytical, communication, organizational, and research skills as evident through work experience and academic experiences. Verbal and written communication are specially trained.
• Skilled use of communication and cross-platform tools such as Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, and Sharenet. Includes basic knowledge of data programs such as RStudio and Personify360.
• University of Colorado BOULDER, Boulder, CO
Political Science Graduate, May 2018
• University of Colorado DENVER, Denver, CO
Communication Studies C0ncentration, May 2018
AMERICAN AUTOS SHIELD, Lakewood, CO
Administrative Assistant/Coordinator, March 22nd, 2019 – Present
• Organize claims, records, invoices, and payments as attachments for the appropriate coordinators.
• Assisting administrative management with aspects including customer support and legal documentation.
• Managing email boxes/directories for claims, management, cancellation, and records.
• Research client information to assist customer relations using documentation provided and with outside research.
AMERICAN WATER WORKS ASSOCIATION (AWWA), Denver, CO
Administrative Assistant/Proofreader, Oct 2018 – Dec 2018
Update conference materials and communicate with certification agencies.
Upload full data of previous conference presentations/materials.
Answer member questions regarding upcoming events and certification credits earned.
Proofread emails, materials, webpages, and clerical data for the conference team.
Data entry regarding confidential and governmental information pertaining to the scope of the department.
Organize and publish work books for upcoming seminars.
Extensive use of administrative programs such as The Pulse Network, Adobe, and Personify360.
UNIQLO, Denver, CO
Customer Service Representative, Nov 2017 – Aug 2018
• Greet customers in a confident and professional manner while promoting services provide by store.
• Ascertain needed stock and prepare order forms.
• Performance of errands outside of the establishment.
• Communicate over multiple platforms with management to prepare for daily events.
• Write emails to upper management detailing store cleanliness and sale progress.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Research upcoming products to design outfits and merchandise bundles.
Radio Show: Creation of a radio show in the local campus station to bolster communication and bookkeeping skills consistently. Analysis of listener habits and wants with in-studio performance setup. Bookkeeping reconciling advertising costs and station management costs. Weekly reviews of program conducted by managerial reporting and self-audit. Verbal communication across multiple platforms simultaneously. Document management for various events, ad-runs, and news bulletins to be written personally.