Robert Bates' Resume
College student seeking employment to occupy spare time. Reliable, good at engaging your customers, fast learning, and can work a flexible schedule.
• Retail sales
• Warehouse work
• Easy to work with
• Works well with others
• Well organized
11/2018 to Present
Zia Records Warehouse – Phoenix, AZ
• Package merchandise for different stores
04/2016 to 08/2017, 04/2018 to 01/2019
Sam Ash Music – Glendale, AZ
• Received daily shipments
• Shipped out online purchases
• Printing and finalizing receiving documents
• Organized the warehouse
• Priced and brought out received merchandise
08/2014 to 05/2015
Southwest Gardener – Phoenix, AZ
• Operated a cash register for cash, check, and credit card transactions.
• Stocked and refilled merchandise according to store layouts.
• Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
• Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk, displays, and around the store.
• Alerted customers to upcoming sales, events and promotions through phone and e-mail.
Associate of Applied Science: Audio Production & Music Business
Phoenix College – Phoenix, AZ 2014-2018 (Graduated)
Central High School (Phoenix, AZ): 2010-2014 (Graduated)
Audio, production, music, business, phoenix, college