Riley C. Murphy
1901 Merrill Creek Pkwy
Everett, WA 98203
Central Washington University Online
• Major: Psychology
Pierce Community College Puyallup, WA
Associates of Arts 2018
Rogers High School Puyallup, WA
High School Diploma 2016
Topside Bar & Grill Steilacoom, WA
Server March 2018 - Current
• Meet sales, and promotional goals.
• Effectively manage time, to ensure efficient and pleasurable service.
Urban Timber Coffee, Microbrew, and Wine Bar Sumner, WA
Barista July 2017- November 2017
● Enter drink requests into POS system accurately, for customer satisfaction.
● Follow drink recipes, pull consistent shots to bring out the flavor of the espresso, and steam
milk to satisfy the customer’s request.
● Balance till, set up the next shift for success by restocking ingredients, and cleaning
the machines and tools.
The Hub Puyallup, WA
Server December 2016 - September 2017
● Accommodate customer’s needs in an efficient, and professional manner by
taking orders, reservations, and cash handling.
● Maintain a hygienic work environment to ensure the health of all customers, and staff.
● Create a unique, and welcoming experience for each individual guest.
Leadership and Activities:
Public Speaking Course Puyallup, WA
Student Spring 2016
● Collaborated in multiple group projects where I was expected to give constructive criticism.
● Performed several hand-crafted speeches to an audience demonstrating new ideas, as well as
● Strengthened my verbal communication to an exemplary level, as well as my ability to read the
listeners thought process and needs.
Karma Yoga Program Puyallup, WA
Student Winter 2012 - Spring 2016
● Assist Instructors by being an example for poses to create an inspiring environment.
● Keep the studio clean, and organized to promote a healthy image of the learning space.
● Participated in a Hatha workshop to further improve my practice as well as my non-verbal
● Improved my understanding of others, myself, and the world around me.
Campfire USA Puyallup, WA
Wildwood Day Camp August 2011 - August 2015
● Safely guide groups of 6-12 children and young adults through lessons in outdoor
skills to educate them on nature awareness.
● Plan and organize camp activities such as archery, knife & axe safety, and fire building to make
sure, they run smoothly and are engaging to campers.
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
● Washington State Food Handler's Card
● MAST Class 12 Permit
● Experience with four different POS systems
● Basic American Sign Language knowledge
● Dillanos Coffee Roasters “Coffee 101”, and “Latte Art” classes
● Washington State Boaters License
Server, Barista, reception, psychology, MAST