Resume: Tara Darrow
• Helpful Friendly Multitasking Projects
• Punctual Understanding Creative
• Hard worker Adaptable Educator
• Accommodating Communication and Oral skills
• Public Presentation skills Team Player
University of Washington September 2016-Predicted June 2020
Bachelor of Arts- Double major: Education, Communities and Organizations (ECO), English
• Quarterly Dean’s list student 6 times.
• Annual Dean’s list student.
• Honor Society Member.
• GPA: 3.65, ECO GPA: 3.92
Boys and Girls Club June 2015- August 2015
Volunteer Team Member
• Worked with children ages 5-13, with the majority from low-income housing or poverty.
• Some of the children had learning disabilities, ADHD or anger management issues.
Camp Providence July 2012-July 2015
Volunteer Camp Buddy
• I volunteered at this day camp and helped care for children with disabilities from ages 2-10 years old.
• I work specially with children who had autism.
• I made sure all of the safety rules were followed and the children felt comfortable at all times, along with learning food safety regulations.
• I constantly used person first language, communicate effectively and am aware of other emotions.
Instructor at the University of Washington September 2018-Present
• I taught a class of 24 students about transitional, life and college skills at the University of Washington.
• Multicultural and multiracial class, with 18 students not having English as their first language.
• First Year Interest Group Leader.
Alpha Xi Delta Sorority September 2016-Present
• Team member of coordinating and organizing for a group of 130 girls.
• Communicating with 130 team members, hundreds of alumni and Panhellenic leaders.
• Panhellenic Scholar of the Month: February.
Educator, Writer, Teacher, Tudor, Editor