Resume - Summer Internship
Natalie Celine Walsh
8639 Ellard Drive • Alpharetta, GA 30022 •xxx-xxx-xxxx • xxx-xxx-xxxx
Seeking an internship to gain experience in the areas of Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Event Planning during the summer of 2019.
Auburn University, Auburn, AL May 2020
School of Communication and Journalism
Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations
Cumulative GPA: 3.56/4.00
DMS Dynamic Marketing Systems, Atlanta, GA May 2018 – July 2018 May 2018 - July 2018
• Assisted in the development, documentation, implementation and selling of marketing programs and services for our clients, their employees and team members.
• Worked directly with the Marketing Team to identify specific opportunities, developed schedules and action plans to implement and maintain existing marketing programs.
• Assisted in the preparation and research for the development of promotional campaigns.
• Learned and understood the workflow inside a marketing and creative agency.
• Learned and understood the design and technical process of email marketing and application development.
Atlanta Athletic Club, Johns Creek, GA May 2017 – August 2017
Concierge and assistant to Member Services Manager
• Ensured high level of member satisfaction by providing exceptional service and assessment of members needs.
• Reserved seating within multiple dining rooms.
• Set up venues for special club events.
• Front desk representative, answered questions and efficiently directed members to proper areas.
Country Club of the South, Alpharetta, GA May 2016 – August 2016
• Managed and organized restaurant seating assignments across two dining rooms.
• Greeted club members while leading them to their tables and prepared billing data for servers.
• Gained relational perspective while working with all restaurant and club staff.
• Upheld and enforced Club Corp. rules and regulations.
Mount Pisgah Christian School, Johns Creek, GA School Year 2015-2016
• Assisted third grade teachers four days per week.
• Graded student papers, tests, quizzes, projects and tutored students as needed.
• Prepared science experiments and classwork for third graders.
HONORS & ACTIVITIES/COMMUNITY SERVICE
Delta Gamma Sorority, Member/Auburn University Fall 2016 – Present
• Raise money and awareness for Service for Sight.
• Maintain sisterhood with over 200 women and strengthen relationships with pledge class.
National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS), Member/Auburn University 2018
Auburn Dean’s List Student – Spring 2018
Computer: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), Tableau, Adobe Photoshop