Resume - Nicole Landry
Digital Content Producer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A hardworking and self-motivated individual always looking for opportunities to expand upon creative and technical skills. Passionate about creating media that matters and acts as a catalyst for positive environmental, social, and political change.
RTA Media Production
2015 – 2019
- Dean's List Student: 3.9 GPA.
- 2019 North American Nature Photography Association College Scholarship recipient.
- 2017 Glenn Sarty Memorial Award recipient.
Post-Production Assistant (Internship)
The Mission Media Company
Jan 2019 – May 2019
- Reviewed drafts of Kensington Market documentary to track and organize media content usage for copyright purposes.
- Conducted extensive research to locate archival images, footage, and graphics for Kensington Market documentary.
-Drafted letters and license agreements to send to copyright holders.
Communications Assistant (Summer Student)
Canadian Hearing Society
Jun 2018 – Sep 2018
- Created photo, video, and graphic content for social media platforms.
- Designed posters, flyers, brochures, and other marketing materials for print.
Ryerson Image Centre
May 2016 – Sep 2017
- Corresponded with over two hundred individuals regarding copyright licensing for Ryerson's Kodak Lecture Series.
- Transcribed Ryerson's Kodak Lecture Series audio files.
- Assisted with marketing and outreach for exhibitions and events.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
Hootsuite Platform Certification
Google Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Nov 2018 - Nov 2019
media production, photography, videography, graphic design