233 Liberty St. Paterson, NJ 07522 ------------ | ------------
Resume & Portfolio Website: ------------
EDUCATION: New Jersey Institute of Technology
B.A. Interior Design (May 2019)
HLW International, New Jersey Sept. 2018 – Dec. 2018
• Prudential- Floor plan, furniture arrangement, and arranged the final presentation
• Samsung Headquarter- Schematic design for an art display wall, choosing and ordering materials
• Gateway- Schematic design for interior and exterior spaces to begin this new project
• Integra LifeScience- Floor plan, kitchen design, section drawing, and Photoshop perspective views
• Kyowa Kirin- Floor plan, choosing furniture, RCP, material schedule, and sent out final materials
Hispanic American Foundation Oct. 2017 – May 2019
• Corporate Lunch Award & Scholarship: Coordinate the process of finding scholarship recipient, manage sponsorship, design the invitation card, write an invitation and thank you latter, and take care of the invoice
• Spring Fashion Show: Manage models, design flyer, write invitation letters, and take care of the invoice
• Health Fair: Manage medical service, manage volunteer, and design flyer
• Thanksgiving Food Basket: Manage donations, write donation request letter and thank you letter
NJIT Educational Opportunity Program Summer 2017, 2018
• Assisted professors in administrating and grading the tests and quizzes.
• Reviewed the lecture content with students and oversaw the learning process during the tutoring sessions.
• Maintain thorough and accurate attendance and assessment records of students and tutors, while reporting problems to the faculty supervisor.
SKILLS: Revit AutoCAD
3D Studio Max Enscape
Premiere Pro Photoshop
Corel Draw Illustrator
Microsoft Office Traditional & Digital Media Art.
• Event Management Officer at Bangladeshi Students’ Association (2014-2018)
• Cultural event manager of Bangladeshi American Youth Association (2012-2017)
• Alternative Spring Break NJIT (2016)
KEY COURSES: Interior Design Studio I-V, Collaborative Design Studio, Building Information Modeling, Human Factors/Ergonomics, Contract Documents, Methods & Materials, Building & Interior System I & II, Communication in Art & Design- Digital, Communication Art & Design- Traditional, and Color and Composition, Mathematic of Design , General Physics, Chemistry I & II, Computer Program & Graph Problem, and Computer Program & Problem Solving.
energetic, and dynamic designer