Resume for Steven White
------------ | ------------ | LinkedIn
Summary of Qualifications:
• Dean’s List, ’16, ’17, ’18, ‘19
• Merit Scholarship Recipient
• Academic excellence in H.S.
• Fox Sports Mktg. – 1st Place
• Sport Mgmt. Student Assoc.
• Alpha Sigma Phi, Member
• Social Media exp.
• Microsoft Office Suite
Seton Hall University – South Orange, NJ
Double Major, Sports Management & Marketing, 3.64 GPA
Public Relations & Marketing Department, Seton Hall University
Work Study Student, July 2018 - October 2018
• Coordinated with designers in executing special projects created for university use.
• Facilitated project managers in the completion of special projects and occasional assembling of press kits and publications mailings.
• Contributed as support for various public relations and marketing projects for the department.
Fox Sports University Program, Seton Hall University
Winning Team Member, Fall 2018
• Completed through SHU’s Sports Marketing course, teams were challenged to develop an integrated marketing campaign for the 2019 Big East Tournament.
• Implemented problem-solving skills and creativity to find the best solution to a real-life business problem.
• Collaborated with other team members to product a campaign that FOX Sports could use to engage and excite fans and media in the greater NYC area.
Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity, Seton Hall University
Event Liaison, October 2017 - May 2018
• Responsible for recording and reporting on-campus news correctly to the chapter.
• Positively represented the fraternity amongst others in the Greek community and administrators
Indian Trail Club, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Gatehouse Attendant, Summer 2017 - Summer 2018
• Presented as the “first impression" of the club by greeting and allowing members onto club property in a friendly and welcoming manner.
• Scanned members’ ID cards and maintained detailed documentation by signing in guests of members.
• Successfully managed fees credited to members accounts when needed.
Wyckoff Recreation Department, Wyckoff, NJ
Camp Counselor, July 2016 - August 2016
• Lead and mentored groups of first-grade boys for 6 weeks at the camp.
• Worked with other counselors to ensure the campers had a fun and safe experience.
• Planned and organized activities for the day with the Head Counselor.
Junior, Sports Management and Marketing, Seeking College Credits, Responsible, Team Player