Resume for Isabelle Pawlak_Camp
ISABELLE HAYLIE STAR PAWLAK
Address 12500 Brighton Rd. Brighton, CO 80601| cell ------------ |email ------------
Hardworking, loyal and adventurous professional with 2 years working for Hawai’i Pacific University as a resident advisor. Talented at taking notes and learning quickly but thoroughly. Likes to make sure everything is finish and done right before starting a new task. Loves to be involved, in nature, and hands-on.
A good problem solver, with a flexibility that is excepting of different techniques and ideas. Great with team -building and working in a community. Has a positive attitude and is good at taking criticism.
Fall 2016 – August 1, 2018
• Hired by Hawai’i Pacific University as a resident advisor. Was responsible for programing, community building, and enforcement of Hawai’i Pacific University polices on campus.
May 2018 – August 2018
Worked as a summer job at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Honolulu, Hawaii as a hosts and busser. It was the Grand Opening and individuals had to handle large amounts of stress, time management, and problem solving,
May 2018 – December 2018
• Hired as an unpaid, undergraduate research intern at John A. Burns School of Medicine. Responsibilities comprise support and execution of various lab activities and experimentation including but not limited to: titrations and creation of buffers, autoclaving, gel electrophoresis, polymerase chain reaction, separation of biological specimens, and DNA and RNA extraction and quantification.
January 2019 – May 2019
• Worked as an unpaid intern at the local private hospital Quironsalud in Sevilla, Spain. Apprenticed under multiple doctor to broaden the horizon of my medical knowledge, introduced me to different medical techniques and professions, and improve my language, culture and patient skills.
• CPR, AED, and First Aid Training
• General Biosafety Training
• Protection of Minors Training
• Baby Sitting License
• Incident Report Writing experience
IN PROGRESS – BS HAWAI’I PACIFIC UNIVIERSITY
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
• Current GPA: 3.60
• Clubs: Chemistry Club
Graduate – PRAIRIE VIEW HIGH SCHOOL
Henderson, Colorado 80640
• GPA: 4.39
• Class Rank: 3rd out of Class of 403 students
• Clubs: HOSA Future Health Professionals, National Honors Society
SPAIN - UNIVERISTY DE SEVILLA
Calle san Fernando, 4, 41004 Sevilla
• Studied from - January 20, 2019 to May 15, 2019
• Included internship of 120 hours
• Gained survival Spanish skills
CABODIA – CONTEMPARY NATIONS: SOUTHEAST ASIA CLASS
• Studied from – December 24, 2019 to January 15, 2019
• Learned about Cambodia’s troubling history
• Helped educate local orphans
• Aided in building a school for local village children
• Some survival and conversation Spanish
• Took semester of Spanish at Hawai’i Pacific University and lived 4 months in Spain
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND HONORS
Hawai’i Pacific University
• First year: Dean’s List, Sharky’s Award, Pono Scholarship
• Third year: Light Up the Night nominee, Dean’s list
• Fourth year: Dean’s list, HPU study Abroad scholarship
Prairie View High School
• 12th Grade Awards Principal’s Honor Roll for fall semester 2014, National Honor Society, Thunderhawk award (given to one male and one female, voted by the teachers of the school), Top 3 in the school, Rotary Award
• 11th Grade Awards: Principal's Honor Roll for fall and spring semester, Second Academic Letter, Department Award-World Language French 1, First Letter in Band, Adams County Honor Band member, HOSA state finalist, National Honor Society.
• 10th Grade Awards: Principal's Honor Roll for fall and spring semester, Academic Letter, Department Award-10th grade science, Adams County Honor Band member.
• 9th Grade Awards: Principal's Honor Roll for fall and spring semester, Outstanding Musician award for concert band.
• Playing the Flute
• Being outdoor, hiking
• Read novels, watching documentary’s
• Playing games and sports
Ms. Veronica Randall, Teacher, ------------, Phone number: ------------
Ms. Katie Scott, Area Coordinator at Hawai’i Pacific University, ------------ School number ------------
Additional references available upon request