RESUME - Elizabeth L.
------------¬ – ------------
An experienced employee, highly creative, resourceful and quick learner whose goal is to constantly learn while being as helpful as possible. Operating from a detail-oriented, analytical and personable perspective to all while maintaining organization and a high level of confidentiality in order to deliver results.
West Los Angeles College
The New School University
Mount Saint Mary’s University (currently completing)
Woodbury Financial Services – CMO/Administrative Assistant November 2018 – April 2019
• Discreetly and responsibly handled clients' personal and private information regarding accounts and finances; created inviting and innovative marketing; managed virtual campaigns; connected with and speaking to clients daily; mailed and filed financial and confidential information.
Private Nanny – Los Angeles, California June 2013 – May 2018
• Safely transported children to and from school, household management; medical appointments and extra-curricular activities; worked with parents to develop and implement discipline programs to promote positive behavior; helped develop and adapt schedule to maintain household order; engaged in afterschool activities including sports, art and homework; organized activities that enhanced children's well-being; communicated with parents about daily activities and behaviors; monitored each student's educational progress; administered medications and kept appropriate records.
Personal Assistant – Santa Monica, California October 2014 – May 2018
• Coordinated events and worked on ad hoc projects; filed paperwork and organized computer-based information and set up bookkeeping records for patients in private practice; scheduling; time management and coordination; maintained appropriate filing of personal and professional documentation; managed personal and business-related tasks.
• The Good Men Project – Editorial columnist internship
September 2019 – present
• Rise to Peace – Editorial/MENA research internship
October 2019 – December 2019
Hobbies & Interests
• Participated in three short films and was involved in acting/theater for several years in Los Angeles.
• Interests include writing, film and television, storytelling, production, international affairs, politics, women's rights and equality, adolescent welfare, languages, the arts, research and history.
• Enjoys learning languages such as French when time allows.
• Proficient piano playing/interest in music
• Volunteerism when time allows. Has previously volunteered at animal shelters and senior centers such as Best Friends and Atria Senior Living in Los Angeles as well as BIdawee in New York City.
Documentation; marketing; archiving; detail oriented; motivated to succeed; written and verbal skills; learns by doing; creativity; discretion; follows directions; support and listening; ability to hit target deadlines; Mac, PC, Microsoft Office, Adobe, MyCMO, Salesforce; Docupace friendly; Graphic Design; Canva; BeFunky.
resume, nanny, experienced, personal assistant, creative, music, theater, film, art, history, social