Resume Cheryl O'Brien
CHERYL O’BRIEN 33216 Dunne Rd. · ------------ ------------
Self-driven and goal-oriented Administrative Assistant with 24 years of experience in creating spreadsheets, charts, and reports, distributing excellent customer service, maintaining organization and utilizing technology such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, Prophecy, Lawson and Acumatica to keep organization within the company.
November 1, 2018 - Current
Self Employed Mortgage Field Inspector.
Inspections of homes, leave notices, secure ect.
AUGUST 23, 1995 – OCTOBER 23,2018 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/INVENTORY CONTROL, ROBBINS MFG. CO,
● Work closely with sales personnel for purchase orders and keep (POD) documentation on product that has been received and distributed to maintain accuracy of high volume billing for 21 yrs.
● Data entry, communication, multitasking, detail oriented and organizational skills for 23 yrs.
● Worked closely with customers via phone and email to ensure accurate product delivery for correct billing while executing excellent customer service for 23 yrs.
● Follow up and maintain billing and credit documentation for customers.
● Performed research for customers in regards to credit history, tax exempt forms and money owed on accounts using aging reports for 8 yrs.
● Maintained online database by scanning articles into the system.
Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Outlook
JANUARY 1989 A.C.I., BUSINESS INSTITUTION 1989 DECEMBER 1988 GED, ADULT EDUCATION
● Excellent oral, written and analytical skills
● Ability to handle a multiple line phone
● Extremely well organized
● Superior customer service
● High attention to detail
● Diverse in technology: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Prophecy, Lawson, and Acumatica
● Distinguished multi-task capabilities
Not in School,