Sean Tyson 3906 Overbrook Drive, Apt 5 Columbia, SC, 29------------ ------------
Objective ● My Goals are to contribute my unique skill set to your company in any shape or form!
Skills ● 6+ yrs Experience in Stocking/Shipping ● 4+ yrs Experience in Desk/Lobby work ● 3+ yrs Experience in Retail/Sales ● 2 year of Radio Experience including work with two shows “go fast turn left” on 94.3 the dude and “the jazz show” the now defunct 92.1 the palm ● Ambitious and Dedicated to adding my ability to any workforce ● Superb attendance record ● 3+ yrs Experience in program planning and childhood development. ● Typing Speed is 38 wpm.
● 2+ Years of Marketing Via Music Schools
Columbia Arts Academy/Music Academy Success
● Daily reminders with music teachers ● Marketing to future schools of interest ○ Heavy use of Excel/Word when charting different schools to market to, and then writing out reasons why they should join our program. ○ Use of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and various other social media platforms to demonstrate the appeal of the company.
● Help produce packages for schools who are once enrolled into our program ●
September 2016- Present Columbia, SC
August 2015- June 2017 Columbia, SC
Midlands media group
Board Operations ● Board operators for two radio stations 94.3 the dude and 92.1 the palm ● In charge of sports board operations which included Carolina Football Games and Nascar Races. Produced for the show “go fast turn left” Dealt with editing, sound, and reporting final race stats. ● Also helped around the station with numerous tasks ● Created content for the go fast turn left show, topics including: creation of games for live callers, making unique final race sound effects and conversing back and forth with the A Mic. ● Wrote post game analysis for the show and used it as a conversation piece for the post game crew to discuss.
Boys and Girls Club of the Midlands
Program Specialist Aug 2012 - February 2017 ● Developing new programs that will promote our youth of today ● Develop long term goals for our youth and developing confidence ● Assist in Homework
University of South Carolina Lobby Monitor
Columbia, SC Aug 2011- Jun 2012 ● Organize files concerning students who stayed in the dorms ● Schedule checkout times for students guests and gave them dorm protocol
University of South Carolina Bookstore Specialist
Columbia SC, Nov 2010-Mar 2011
● Help students find books that they needed for classes ● Also suggested books for particular classes
Walhalla High School Walhalla, SC Masters of Business Administration June 2008 ● 3.0 in High School ● Perfect Attendance ● Lettered in 3 Varsity Sports
Spartanburg Methodist College Spartanburg, SC May 2010 ● Associates Degree ● Helped produce a Drama for a Spring Play
University of South Carolina ● Bachelor's Degree ● Secretary of the NAACP
May 2013 Awards 1. Graduated and received my Bachelor’s Degree from the University of South Carolina, Spring 2013
2. Secretary of the NAACP chapter at the University of South Carolina Graduated and received my Associates Degree from the Spartanburg Methodist College
3. Achieved a 3.0 in high school while participating in numerous sports all 4 years.
Im willing to prove my worth your company!