Masters of Legal & Forensic Psychology (Present)
University of California, Irvine
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Minor in Criminal Justice (December 2018)
California State University, Fullerton
Graduated with Deans List & Honors Awards
Research Assistant (June 2018-Present)
• Proposed a study examining the impact of the criminal justice system on the Orange County chapter of Parents of Murdered Children members.
• Evaluated and wrote literature reviews based on the current findings regarding the psychological, physiological, financial, and behavioral issues that arise for secondary victims, post-homicide.
• Examined exchanges and interactions victims faced when interacting with the criminal justice system.
• Initiated an outreach program on behalf of Parents of Murdered Children to bring awareness to their support group.
Practical Tools Inc- Operations Coordinator (May 2017- Present)
• Maintain the VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) and POU (Program Organization Unit) Programs.
• Analyze inventory policies and identify any deficiencies and inefficiencies, make correctional recommendations and oversee implementation. Includes monthly review of forecast, volumes, and both internal and external communication with suppliers.
• Work directly with planning, procurement, engineering, fabrication, and assembly departments to identify and resolve inventory related issues.
• Manager customer inventory and coordinate delivery of product.
Self Employed- Nanny (August 2015- May 2017)
• Cared for developmentally delayed twins as well as five-year-old with anti-social and violent tendencies.
• Created routines and behavioral therapies that encourages constructive social skills and attributes.
• Established daily speech and articulation intervention activities.
• Successfully reintegrated anti-social five-year old from specialized class into mainstream class.
Nekter Juice Bar- General Manager (Dec 2013- Aug 2015)
• Worked with newly employed individuals to assure they were informed on all in-house procedures and company policies.
• Managed and maintained POS systems, created weekly schedules and ensured correct payroll as well as interviewed, hired, and trained new employees.
• Reviewed quarterly Cost of Goods charts and reviewed Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization charts.
Parents of Murdered Children (P.O.M.C.)- Orange County Chapter (June 2018- Present)
• Currently working with P.O.M.C. on outreach as well as a research study evaluating the effects of the criminal justice system and homicide on secondary victims of homicide.
Church- Huntington Beach (September 2014- Present)
• Worked throughout holiday seasons to help disadvantaged and low-income communities afford gifts and other essential necessities.
forensic, psychology, criminal justice,