✳️ 2300 Aldrich Ave S #14
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55405
North Dakota State University
Bachelor of Science: Criminal Justice
Legal Administrative Assistant Minneapolis, MN Dec 2017-Present
• Aid attorneys with creation and preparation of legal documents. Other responsibilities include formatting, answering calls, preparing schedules and maintaining files. Daily professional communication among counsel and court staff.
ROBINS KAPLAN, LLP
Word Processing Specialist
Minneapolis, MN Mar 2017-Dec 2017
• Became proficient in document processing and polished my communication and time management skills through direct correspondence with attorneys.
INTEGREON MANAGED SOLUTIONS
Document Processing Specialist and Workflow Coordinator Fargo, ND Mar 2014-Mar 2017
• Prepare, transcribe, and format legal documents per client request. Gained excellent time management by tracking tasks diligently.
• Complete requests in a fast-paced environment while complying with critical deadlines and assuring project accuracy.
• Manage project intake and distribute tasks to process operators.
???? Skills and Training
• Specialized training in computer operations and applications, including:
- E-Filing in Federal and State Courts
- Microsoft Office Applications
- ExpressScribe and BigHand for transcription
- IBM software (ICS, Lotus Notes)
- Multi-desktop use (Citrix software)
- Specialized in PDF applications and editing software such as OmniPage and Adobe products
• Focused training in legal document processing standards and formats
(pleadings, briefs, etc.)
• Managerial and Supervisory Experience
• Time management and organization/ coordination of projects
• Personable and adaptable, I am a quick learner with high attention to detail and strong work ethic.
????Involvement and Coursework: NDSU
• Course focus in Criminal Justice and
Political Science, with emphasis on Communications, Accounting, and Economics.
• Assisted Volunteer Network and
Student Activities Office with various tasks including recruiting students for community aid and team building projects such as Fill the Dome and Giving Tree.