Boston University, College of Fine Arts | Boston, MA
●BFA in Acting, May 2020
London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts | London, England
● Certificate in Classical Acting, Spring 2019
Arts Administrative Experience
Boston University’s School of Theatre Office | Boston, MA Sep 2017 - Present
Of ice Assistant
● Led frequent info sessions and facility tours for prospective students and families, answering any
questions, and facilitating a professional, and friendly atmosphere.
● Managed phone lines for senior leadership, answering questions about the school and transferring calls.
● Kept school archives and agency databases up to date, as well as overseeing the office’s library to
ensure it was in good condition and returns were made on time.
StageSource | Boston, MA June 2018-August 2018
● Managed all StageSource social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
● Assisted in daily office duties such as running errands, office organization, and sending mail.
● Communicating with various patrons and member theatres about their involvement/continued
membership with the organizations.
● Assisted in community events such as the annual Greater Boston Theater Expo.
Boston University Summer Theatre Institute | Boston, MA June 2019-August 2019
● Assisted faculty in running classes (Acting, Voice & Speech, Movement, Theatre Ensemble, Drama
Lit). Taught my own class once a week.
●Organized events for the 70+ students in attendance.
● Acted as an RA and lived in the dorms with the students.
Skills: Technical: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Other Experience: Previously employed as camp counselor at Camp Taconic, TA at Wheelock Family
Theatre, Food Runner for The Ambassador Theatre Group, and WAG dog walker.