Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY — Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography (June 2021)
Cumulative GPA: 3.5
456 Lexington Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11221 (c)------------ ------------ ------------
Highly motivated and creative artist with passion for photography seeking position. I am a third year student at Pratt Institute and recently spent three months studying abroad at the University of Arts London in London, UK. (January - March 2020).
- Advanced experience in Adobe programs such as; Photoshop, Lightroom, and Primer Pro, and Illustrator.
- Advanced Experience in working with various digital and film (120mm, 35mm, and large format) cameras.
- Knowledge and Experience with sound equipment, studio lighting equipment, black and white/color darkroom equipment.
Library Assistant, Pratt Institute Libraries; Brooklyn, NY (January 2018-Present)
- Works as a receptionist at front desk. Assists patrons with checking out and checking in camera and video equipment. Assists full time librarians in setting up art exhibitions. Assists professional photographers in photographing library exhibitions.
Photographer, Full Tilt Music Group, Manhattan, NY ( June 2019-August 2019)
- Photographer for musicians on both studio and on location shoots. Scouted shoot locations. Retouched and organized
Artists Assistant, Dominique Fierro, Potomac, MD (May 2017-August 2017)
- Assisted artist and photographer Dominique Fierro by undertaking jobs within her studio; such as writing and editing blog
posts, aiding with art work, and editing photographs.
Concert Review Photographer, The Young Folks, Washington, DC (May 2016)
- Photographed musicians in concert and during backstage interviews for review article previewed on The Young Folks online website.
Receptionist, Kensington Law Office, Kensington, MD (June 2016 -August 2016)
- Assisted law firm in providing legal representation by preparing and organizing documents, answering phone calls, and managing incoming and outgoing mail.
Head of Costumes, Academy of Holy Cross Preforming Arts Department (October 2015-March 2015)
- Directed the costume department in the styling, altering, and organizing costumes for each actor in productions.
Assistant Head of Costumes, Academy of Holy Cross Preforming Arts Department (October 2013- March 2015)
- Assisted the head of costume department with styling and organizing costumes for the actors in productions.
Visual Arts Department Award, Academy of Holy Cross (June 2017)
- Received for outstanding efforts in the Academy of Holy Cross Visual Arts Department throughout four years.
Photography Academic Honors Award, Academy of Holy Cross (June 2017) - Received for outstanding efforts in the Academy of Holy Cross Photography classes.
Glamour Gals Association Leadership Award, Glamour Gals Service Foundation (May 2016)
- Completed 15 hours of service and submitted monthly written journals documenting nursery home visits as vice president of Academy of Holy Cross chapter.