Clemson University - Clemson, SC
Bachelor of Arts in French and International Business May 2020
● Minor in Economics
● Honor Graduate
Université Catholique de Lyon – Lyon, France August 2019
French Language Immersion Program
Clemson Corps – Clemson, SC January 2020-Present
● Work on the rebranding of Clemson University’s military alumni group.
● Work on a social media marketing strategy to maintain current alumni relations, while expanding to recent alumni.
● Provide creative briefs and media examples to the Board of Directors.
Hall Booth Smith, P.C. - Atlanta, GA May 2019-August 2019
● Worked on a variety of substantive assignments in corporate and medical malpractice law.
● Summarized complaints, hearings, and depositions in preparation for court, along with filing other legal documents.
● Used iManage, Outlook, and UltiPro systems on a daily basis to e-file legal documents.
U.S. House of Representatives - Anderson, SC August 2018-December 2018
● Worked in Congressman Jeff Duncan’s office to represent the needs of the Third District of South Carolina.
● Interacted daily with constituents via in-person meeting, phone call, and email to help identify and address issues.
● Worked on cases involving social security and veterans’ affairs.
U.S. Houses of Representatives -Washington, DC June 2018-August 2018
● Worked in Congressman Drew Ferguson’s office to represent Georgia’s Third District.
● Researched and wrote vote recommendations to help the Congressman best represent his constituents.
● Attended briefings on policy issues and wrote memorandums.
College of Architecture, Arts, and Humanities - Clemson University January 2019-Present
● Work with the Student Services Center to promote CAAH to prospective students.
● Participate in student panels, work Fall and Spring Blitz events to help ease students into their college transition.
Academic Athletic Services – Clemson University August 2019-Present
● Tutor in economics, calculus, marketing, management, French, and accounting.
● Work to improve student-athlete's academic performance while meeting the standards of Clemson University, the Atlantic Coast Conference, and the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
Director of Marketing
Clemson Club Cheer- Clemson University August 2019-Present
● Promote the organization through social media platforms and website by frequently updating.
● Design all logos, apparel, and promotional materials using Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator.
Language and International Trade Council - Clemson University August 2016-Present
● Provide networking opportunities for students through annual International Business Conference.
● Promote student awareness of international businesses in the region.
French Professional Society - Clemson University August 2018-May 2019
● Partnered with companies and campus recruiters to coordinate 3-4 professional events over the semester.
● Assisted with improving the career and professional development for students interested in the French language.