California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) Expected Graduation: May 2020
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Minor in Human Resource Management
OneOC January 2020 – May 2020
• Updating internal databases with new employee information such as contact details and employment forms
• Screening resumes and application forms
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
College of Business, Long Beach, CA October 2019 – May 2020
• Prepare project-related reports, manuscripts, and presentations.
• Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results.
• Prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases.
• Perform data entry and other clerical work as required for project completion.
• Conduct internet-based and library research.
MarketMAPS, Irvine, CA April 2019 – October 2019
Inside Sales Intern
• Make outbound phone calls to verify target company information such as addresses, phone numbers and corporate executives.
• Make outbound phone calls to follow up on marketing mailings and interest.
• Make outbound phone calls to schedule meetings for trade shows.
• Call targeted accounts, lists or personally researched contacts for other opportunities.
Aflac, El Segundo, CA January 2019 – April 2019
HR Recruiting Intern
• Screen potential job candidate’s resumes by assessing relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and abilities.
• Reaching out to candidates by phone/email to schedule interview times.
• Implement the company’s recruiting strategies by researching databases and sourcing applicants.
• Support head recruiter in interviews.
• Data Entry and other clerical work as assigned.
Computer Skills: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SPSS, Database Management
Soft Skills: Effective Communication, Patience, Problem Solving Abilities