1160 ½ S Oak Park Ave. |xxx-xxx-xxxx | xxx-xxx-xxxx
• A hardworking, dedicated film graduate that amassed 7+ years in filmmaking experience with 2 years in a professional setting. Specialties include directing, editing, camera and producing. A strong upcoming leader with the will to rise to any challenge and achieve both personal and company goals.
BACHELOR OF ARTS | AUGUST 2019 | GRAND VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY
• Major: Film and Video Production
Skills & Abilities
• Adobe Premiere Pro
• Adobe After Effects
• Adobe Audition
• Final Cut Pro X
• Adobe Audition
• Adobe Lightroom
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Microsoft Office
• Google Drive
• Google Docs
ENTRY LEVEL PHOTOGRAPHER/ASSISTANT | STUART RODGERS PHOTOGRAPHY |AUGUST 2019
• Provide organizational assistance for time management and company's flow.
• Provide quality photos for reoccurring and new clients (including school (yearbook) photography, senior photography, company headshots, candids, and event photography (sports games, homecoming etc.).
MEDIA TECHNICIAN | DIGITAL STUDIO: GVSU | AUGUST 2018 – APRIL 2019
• Shoot and produce educational lecture videos for online courses via light board system.
• Shoot and produce educational video content for university departments such as the Math department and Fitness department.
• Digitize old media formats for professors (such as converting VHS to MP4).
• Manage the studio space: which involves answering phones calls, handling walk in customers, and edit and organize projects.
FILM AND VIDEO PROGRAM INTERN| AFTER SCHOOL MATTERS |MAY 2018-AUGUST 2018
• Assist Head Instructor with preparing for class prior to start date.
• Lead lectures and educational activities in Film and Video (including cinematography, directing, and editing).
• Assist high school students in producing student films.
STATION MANAGER| GRAND VALLEY TELEVISION |AUGUST 2017-APRIL 2019
• Host, and delegate and inspire within weekly meetings in regards to the organization’s progress.
• Oversee organization activity as a whole and manage organizational activity as a whole.
• Attend Media Advisory Board meetings to express organizational needs and concerns to university officials.
• Began establishing inter communal ties with other student media organizations.
VICE PRESIDENT| GRAND VALLEY FILM ACADEMY |AUGUST 2018-APRIL 2019
• Assist President in developing and cultivating Grand Valley's very first film festival.
• Provide live streaming video services to club promotional events and the festival itself.
• Promote organization using advertising and attending and speaking at university events under the organization's name.
Filmmaker, Film Grad