Palio July, 2019-Present
545 Michigan St NE #102 Grand Rapids, MI 49503
• As a server I assist guests with food and wine knowledge while taking their orders. I offer wine service at the table and serve food with no lag between courses. I work with managers and support staff to provide a memorable dining experience. I also complete cleaning and stocking duties that help the restaurant run efficiently.
Children’s Advocacy Center September, 2019-Present
2855 Michigan St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
• As a volunteer I assist with arts/craft activities for the children as well as other various interactive projects. I work with clients and their children while interviews are conducted. I also complete secretarial duties while gaining knowledge of child sexual abuse treatment options
Cracker Barrel July, 2013-Present
4340 Kenowa Ave SW Grandville, Michigan 49418
855 W Diehl Rd, Naperville, Illinois 60563
• As a server I assist with taking patrons orders, serving food, figuring bills and providing customer service. Additionally, I help other employees and assist with cleaning/stocking and maintenance work.
• In the role of server trainer, I train new servers on how to execute their positions efficiently and successfully. I teach them the menu, micros computer, where bills are generated, and procedures they must follow to provide excellent guest service.
Employee Trainer Coordinator
• As trainer coordinator, I organized orientations, helped new hires with tax forms and set up their wages within the computer. Additionally, I coordinated their training schedules and taught them the company policies.
• A huge part of this role was coaching new and current employees on teamwork. I helped the shifts run smoothly and held meetings with the skill trainers.
Wabaunsee Community College August, 2018-Present
• I attended classes toward completing general education requirements.
Grand Valley State University June, 2019-Present
• I am attending classes to work toward a baccalaureate in social work.
Skills: I am proficient with many computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. My 6 years of serving experience has provided me with customer service skills that will continue to benefit me as I wor