MARKETING INTERN Column5 Consulting / June 2019 - August 2019
• Created various presentations and documents for conferences.
• Actively sent out emails addressing and solving customer concerns.
• Monitoring inbound leads from email campaigns and reply with pre-approved templates via email and voice mail.
• Validate existing BPC contacts in HubSpot via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and company website and search for more contacts within existing known BPC customers using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and company website.
• Send out introduction emails introducing who Column5 is.
• Pro-actively reach out via email and voice mail to known BPC contacts.
• Assist the Pursuit Leads (Portfolio Managers, Sales, etc.) with entering new contacts and prospects in HubSpot.
• Microsoft Office
• Google Suite
• Adobe InDesign
• Conflict Resolution
• Active Listening
• Highly Organized
• Attention to Detail
• Communication Skills
• Omega Phi Alpha: A national service organization that strives to further the principles of friendship, leadership, and service.
• American Marketing Association: The largest organization in the business college at ASU who’s focus is to teach students practical, real world skills for marketing themselves in a competitive business world.
• Business of Fashion at Arizona State: Educate students about the fundamentals of business and success in the fashion industry.