12986 Cordellera Lane• Frisco, TX 750355• ------------ • ------------
Seeking a position in which to utilize my education, background, and laboratory skills in chemical biotechnology/biochemistry to its full potential.
East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA (August 2015- May 2019)
Bachelor of Science, Chemical Biotechnology and Biochemistry
Project:( Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Society Award)
• Finalizing conditions needed for the efficient hydrolysis of p-nitro-phenylphosphate to determine thermodynamic functions via a Van’t Hoff analysis
• Knowledge and use of chemistry techniques including distillation, recrystallization, column chromatography, gas chromatography, Infrared Spectroscopy, and NMR Spectroscopy
• Ability to perform gel electrophoresis using SDS Page methods
• Perform series of protein purification using mycobacterium tuberculosis shikimate kinase
• Knowledge and use of wet chemistry techniques
Lehigh Valley Health Network- Pocono | East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania August 2016-May 2018
Tray Aide/ Hostess
• Perform a variety of patient food service, and dish room duties, as well as other related tasks.
• Communicate pertinent information that will help ensure patients receive optimum customer service and nutritional care.
Community Service Group | Wind Gap, Pennsylvania July 2018- present
Direct Support Professional
• Giving services to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
• Administering medications
• CPR and First Aid certified
Kalahari Resorts | Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania July 2018- present
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate
• Received and unloaded incoming merchandise and ensuring quality of product by rotation of stock
East Stroudsburg University | East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania January 2018-May 2019
• Assisting transfer community college students with registration for classes, acquainting them with the campus and tutoring with classes when necessary.
• Providing them with advice and helping them to be successful at East Stroudsburg University
SKILLS & INTERESTS
• Knowledge of proper safety precautions and protocols for a lab
• Proficient with Microsoft applications, includng Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• Knowledge of aseptic technique
• Knowledge of organic chemistry skills including distillation, recrystallization, column chromatography, gas chromatography, Infrared Spectroscopy, NMR Spectroscopy
• Organized monthly fundraising events in various community for church events
• Prepared weekly updates to inform of future impacts and goals
• Planned events for youths to engage and keep them interacted in the church
• Collaborated with a team to apply proactive methods to strengthen the youth’s perspective on teamwork
• Trained upcoming youths on leadership and allowing them to step up