109 West 144 Street Apt 5C New York City, New York 10030
Home and Cell:xxx-xxx-xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
- September 2007 to June 2011 - Frederick Douglass Academy High School – Regents Diploma
- August 2011 to December 2013 - State University of New York at Cobleskill, Cobleskill, NY
Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts, Humanities Concentration. Dean’s Honorable Mention.
- August 2011 to Projected Expected 2019- State University of New York at Cobleskill, Cobleskill, NY
Bachelor of Business Administration, Communication and Marketing. Dean’s List.
- Compass Group USA (FLIK) – Receptionist at Hughes Hubbard and Reed LLP February 2017 – June 2018
New York City, New York. Duty: Created, Managed, and Maintained internal schedules, filing systems, and service calls. Administered positive exceptional platinum customer service to Well-established Attorney’s and highly Demanding and Impatient Paralegals, and high clientele business associates. Presented a professional and inviting reflection of the law firm and company expectations. Maintained Calm Demeanor while multitasking with duties such as multiple phone calls, cars reservations, as well as office space reservations.
AXA Advisors US - Recruiter for Oren Yoskowitz, VP AXA Advisors June 2016 – December 2016
New York City, New York. Duty: Recruit for Oren Yoskowitz, Vice President at AXA Advisors. Collaborated with Vice President in search for Potential Prospect’s to be Financial Advisors to Elevate the Finance Industry to a Higher Plateau. Conducted research on LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, and Facebook and Reviewed resumes and identify candidates who fit in the role of a Financial Advisor. Created Salesman Elevator pitch, Expansion of LinkedIn Profile, Facebook profile, and CareerBuilder in order to Connect with Potential Prospects. Connected with at least 30 People Daily on LinkedIn (Gained about 300 Connections in 2 Weeks). Make 20 to 30 Cold-Calls Daily!
- IT'SUGAR – Sales Associate May 2015 – December 2016
New York City, New York. Duty: Exhibited various forms of kindness and direct customer service skills to satisfy customer’s demands of products. Presented advanced skills of advertising and marketing techniques to make products more appealing to customers of all demographics. Multitasked and Maintained competent and calm composure with a variety of customers from all demographics ranging in various forms of race, age, and gender. Managed Product Quantity and marketable presentation of small and large inventory placement. Utilized Complex inventory management Computer system to keep record of abundant amount of products.
- Women's National Republican Club – Marketing Intern June 2014 – August 2014
New York City, New York. Duty: Managed Marketing and database entry with Microsoft word, excel, and outlook. Collaborated with Director of Marketing to Conduct internet research, client relations, emails and letters, social media postings, RSVP phone calls, and general administrative tasks. Managed various aspects of sales, marketing, promotions and sponsorship development.
- State University of New York at Cobleskill, Cobleskill, NY. August 2012 to February 2013. Information Technology Services (ITS) - Desk Associate. Duty: Assisted other experienced coworkers with aid with technology devices. Utilized endearing and appropriate skills for customer service. Provided aid to customers who required basic help for their technology devices. Proficient with all versions of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint
Skills and Special Interests
- Knowledge of basic math and accounting skills.
- High knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Semi-fluent in Arabic and French.
- Highly responsible and disciplined to accomplish a task. Able to Multi-task with different demographics of people and duties.
- Good communication and presentation skills.